Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What is your best feature?

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

What feature do you feel is your best?  Do you think potential dates recognize it right away?

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kidlover2
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I'm very friendly and honest. I love to laugh. Guys like that. I have a ton of guy friends because I'm easy to talk to and I'm not needy or mean-spirited. Guys love self-confidence and a open person more than they want a large butt or boobs. They'll stare at the features, but the good guys worth being in a relationship with, want a kind and confident woman.
Misha1204
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I am strong and I think it shows in how I carry myself. I have beautiful hair & a pretty face. :)

Not being conceited; just honest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:46 PM
My positive outlook
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sspicoley
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I have been told I have sexy green eyes.
achavez219
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I have been told my smile but I don't see it lol
Bribriesmom
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM
My smile, high cheek bones & funky hair style, all go with my sassy upbeat personality.
NaviHope
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM

The way I carry myself gets commented on a lot by guys.  I'm not showy, but confident and present myself well.  I think dates recognize this.  My current BF compliments me all the time on my looks and that doesn't hurt a girl’s confidence either but I'm glad he likes my personality/character most.

Navi

steviechick
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Physically, my eyes, hair, and body.  I'm not too bad to look at.  But, most importantly my personality.  I'm down to earth, easy going, fun to talk to and smart.  I'm also a good person to know.  Perhaps that's why I'm dating someone right now. ; ) 

Robsessed98
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Physically, my eyes and smile. Guys always say they're most attracted the way I carry my self-confidence and my outgoing, witty personality.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN