Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

List dead beat dads...

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this
This dead beat is DAVID CARL FEGER, 46 yrs old, LIVES ALONG THE SAN MATEO COUNTY PENINSULA AND THE AVENUES OF SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. I GET A WHOLE $50 CS AND HE WHINES ABOUT THAT. HE IS AN EXTREME PLAYER, HAS NO REGARD FOR ANYTHING UNLESS IT AFFECTS HIM. THIEF, METH ADDICT. BAD NEWS, STAY AWAY, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS, ITS ALL A LIE.
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:46 AM
4 moms liked this

and this is supposed to make him take care of his child? How about taking him to court? Let that be your first step. I live in NYC. I don't care anything about a dude in Cali.

Mommie_to_Bee
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
My baby's dad has never paid CS and she's 15mths old. He only saw her when I decided to give us another go. It was unsuccessful.and I haven't heard from him since. He has 3 other children by two other women and the only reason he sees two of those is because of his mother. I refuse to take him to court because I don't want him to have rights. He doesn't deserve them. He doesn't give a damn about my daughter and he has proved that. I'm not going to force him to see her if he doesn't want to. She deserves better.
mrsary
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM
3 moms liked this
I am over my kids DD. Karma will get him.
FireMoonGypsy
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM

My child's father has racked up over 4500.00 in CS in 2 years. He is mentally abusive to my child, manipulates and tries to brainwash him. He's been hurt in his care because he neglects him. He stopped seeing him 7 months ago and I hope he stays away. He is always job hunting and will only report a job if the CS enforcement agency threatens him. He only pays if it's auto drawn, but he quits before more than a payment can be withdrawn from his check, and as long as he makes some kind of a payment, even if it's only half of what he owes, it's enough to keep him out of trouble. He never gets caught. Hoping he leaves us alone. :/ My son deserves so much better. 

OH YES, he also has 3 other children with 2 other women; he abandoned one completely and he mooches off the 3rd "baby mama" so he doesn't pay child support to any of the other ones. The mom of the one child he completely abandoned is now in the custody of the maternal grandma because the mom sucks. 

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

DDDaysh
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Let it go. 

cowboygal
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM
My ex is almost 20,000 behind in CS. Granted 2000 is unpaid medical but he has racked this up in a year. He never sees his kids or calls but at this point they are better off than one that comes in and out at will. Also they are 8 and soon to be 10 and the 10 year old has already figured out his dad is a liar and does not want to see them. His lost. They are great kids bd they have a great grandfather in their lives and a great uncle so they have male role models.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

and I'm going to add my Ex is 80k in arrears, I don't think anyone can top that. Do I bitch about it? Nope, I took his ass to court and now am finally getting something for my child

imissmydad51
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I signed off of my ex's child support just so I didn't have to keep hearing him whine. I take and took care of my DD, he is worthless and could care less what his issues are. He has called ME for $ LOL I hang up. She is now 18 and knows everything about her drug addict father loser. But I signed off, I didn't care and don't care. Karma will get him. Life goes on!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I'm in the middle of yet another court battle with the ex DB.  He had his tramp (now wife) file a separation so she now gets my garnishments that were once in place.  Smart of the ex DB to do that - but then again stupid.  He is now in arrears even more $ and will end up facing the judge yet again this December.  Now I ask you why would a tramp that broke up a marriage file for separation and not even have the homewrecker (my ex) get a part-time job?  Doesn't even she see what a loser my ex is?  He can't even pay his own cs to our daughter.  He's going to jail if he doesn't start coughing up $. 

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
2 moms liked this

A deadbeat Dad is one that does NOT pay court ordered child support. He can be a financial deadbeat or an emotional one. When you have a kid with an idiot who has no means to support the child that kind of goes with the territory. If he was only ordered to pay $50 he either has joint custody with the same income, or very low earnings capability or unemployed. Loser? Yes? Deadbeat? Matter of opinion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)