Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

List dead beat dads...

Posted by   + Show Post
This dead beat is DAVID CARL FEGER, 46 yrs old, LIVES ALONG THE SAN MATEO COUNTY PENINSULA AND THE AVENUES OF SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. I GET A WHOLE $50 CS AND HE WHINES ABOUT THAT. HE IS AN EXTREME PLAYER, HAS NO REGARD FOR ANYTHING UNLESS IT AFFECTS HIM. THIEF, METH ADDICT. BAD NEWS, STAY AWAY, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS, ITS ALL A LIE.
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Replies (31-35):
Lalalonely
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:34 PM

loser father

wants to have a child

gets gf pregnant after 5 yr relationship

proposes and buys ring

returns ring, says he was getting in sized

breaks w pregnant fiance days later

toutures and is back and forth with xgf whole pregancy

plays mental games

verbally abuse

girl finds out he was cheating the whole time and is now in a relationship with that girl

gf of 5 yrs has baby

he visits,then denies baby

hasnt seen his child since

is in a new relationship wit yet another chick

wants nothing to do wit daughter

loser

narcisticed

bi polar

cheap

he has blown up since break up and loounheakthy  hell

hope he has a heart attack and dies

mommersx4
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Michael John Baker, lives in Temecula, CA has not seen or paid any support for two years. He is a CPA and has a MBA. He has remarried and lives in his new wife's house.
perrick86
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Really late with this but havnt been on for a while and I just saw a reply from PinkSunshine saying that "SHE IS FROM NEW YORK AND DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING IN CALI"!!
My response to u lil miss sunshine, WHAT DID U RESPOND FOR THEN, JUST ANOTHER CHANCE TO PROVE UR A BITTER BITCH!
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:00 PM

You respond 5 weeks later ? Did I lie? Was I malicious? Did I call you a ignorant twat? No I didn't. I told the truth and guess what? Sometimes the truth hurts!!! Put all that bitter energy into something positive. You and many others evidently need to other grow up, gtf over it and move on or do something about it. I get my CS you're the one making a post to put deadbeats on blast. Admit your wrongs before trying to put someone else on blast. YOU CHOSE HIM TO HAVE A BABY WITH!

Quoting perrick86: Really late with this but havnt been on for a while and I just saw a reply from PinkSunshine saying that "SHE IS FROM NEW YORK AND DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING IN CALI"!!
My response to u lil miss sunshine, WHAT DID U RESPOND FOR THEN, JUST ANOTHER CHANCE TO PROVE UR A BITTER BITCH!

L.I.MOMMY1980
by Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
yea my DD has a dead beat dad who is only around for her bday or Christmas but at the same time she's blessed with a good loving mother & my family who loves her..as for him yes he's paying child support it's the least he can do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)