Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh help and bother!!!

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 21 Replies

Ok exciting news. I was asked out!!!!!! Major babe who covers my long list of good qualities in a man. Pray he doesn't get sentenced to OVERTIME and end up working. The date is supposed to be THIS Saturday. AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!!
We were going to go roller blading but he forgot he has a 50 mile bike ride Sunday. So outfit pictured is out.

ETA: Since most of you lovely ladies like this top, I'm going to wear it :)
And if we do anything active these shorts. If not jeans as suggested by some of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Then I thought this, but AF is due SATURDAY! (Naturally) And i will be so bloated the capris will not button :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Then i said fuck it I'm going in my pajamas. But I really won't be impressing him in these.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM
HELP!!! There isn't anyone who wears a size 13 jeans and large shirts that has a cute outfit they wanna loan me is there?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JamieBue38
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Good luck mama! And congrats on the date :) I suck at picking out outfits.
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I do too. which is why I NEED HELP!!!

Quoting JamieBue38:

Good luck mama! And congrats on the date :) I suck at picking out outfits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont. Just google cute outfit/date ideas for some inspiration. Good luck and have fun : )
diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Baby5678
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Well if it helps, I really like the blue colour in your main pic. What are you guys doing? Can't you just wear that tank top and some jeans or casual pants? The colour looks good on you.

BeckBeck1004
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey girlie...this is what I think: If you are going out to an active date put on somthing comfy solid color but that still shows a little cleveage. Just a little. I don't want you to think I'm suggesting a hooch outfit. Just a thing that will not bother you while you are moving but will still show you are on a date. If it is a dinner type of date, then you can go with a lil abstract design but still dressy kinda shirt or a solid dark color shirt with fitted dark blue jeans or black pants. 

i'm a thick mama and this set up has never failed me. I hope you have fun and keep everyone posted how your date went =)

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this
were what u feel comfy in and that make i feel good ..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)