Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Happy and Sad Day

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

So today is my birthday, and waking up to my little man is always the best!  However I couldn't help but think of how wonderfully romantic and sweet my ex made me feel last year on my Bday! I still remember that night well, we sat there and talked about lo and all of the fun and love we were looking forward to sharing together as a family.  So today has been one of the hardest days since breaking up with him,  couldn't help but think of how kind and loving he once was and the future plans that were made and will never be :(!  I mean I didn't even get a phone call or anything to wish me a happy birthday it hurt.

However I know how blessed I am to have a loving family and friends and an amazing and happy little man who brings me all the joy in the world!

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robsessed98
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy birthday! It's hard not to, but you can't let old memories like that screw with what's supposed to be a special day.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Late Birthday!!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

group hug

steviechick
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy birthday to you!  I know how hard it is to try and figure out what happened to a once happy and loving person.  Just remember that he was always this way, you just didnt' know it when you were with him.  I know it hurts as I've been there, too.  My advice to you is to think about a better future with someone who will truly love you and respect you for who you are. Not someone just interested in you for a short while.  Forget about him.  He's not worth the heartache and pain. Enjoy that special day with the little guy, your family and friends.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

happy birthday

alexis_06
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Belated Birthday!!  :)

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday!
Asherfranksmom
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Thank you all so much for the birthday love!!

mmpdrs07
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy late birthday!  My ex never done anything for my birthday so this year maybe ill actually get something from someone who does care about me.  Hope your day was great!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Happy belated!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN