Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HAVE THE WORST LUCK IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM
  • 13 Replies
Guess who has to work this weekend? My date.
Guess who doesn't want to admit to her friends she doesn't have a date because she's afraid they will ask if i just made him up because I haven't had a date in almost 6 years and am desperate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:38 AM

How many times have you dated this guy before this weekend?  One weekend to work doesn't mean your dating experience with him is over. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM

group hug

mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Omg six years!!!!!
mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My guy friend gasped when I said I havent talked or dated any guy in like 2 years. Friends can beoso wrong : )
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I've had that too!!!

Quoting mz23:

My guy friend gasped when I said I havent talked or dated any guy in like 2 years. Friends can beoso wrong : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM
This was to be the first date. I haven't counted it over YET! But that doesn't mean my friends aren't going to question if he's even a real person.

Quoting steviechick:

How many times have you dated this guy before this weekend?  One weekend to work doesn't mean your dating experience with him is over. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Well if you happen to have had such an overabundance of Christian guys who have good jobs, a car, license to drive said car, like kids and don't mind my son's autism and doesn't even flinch while talking on the phone w me when ds is doing verbal stims. Why didnt you send them my way I would have accepted a date with them any time in the past ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE 6 yrs.

Quoting mz23:

Omg six years!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:57 PM
It'll get better. I spent 4 yrs not dating after divorce. But none of my friends found it odd. I always got the 'you got your kids' sheesh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM
the single parents are the ones who dated more as a single mom, than I did before I had a kid. they're the ones who think I'm lame already and I need to stop being so picky

Quoting Cenedra64:

It'll get better. I spent 4 yrs not dating after divorce. But none of my friends found it odd. I always got the 'you got your kids' sheesh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Awe sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)