Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do you want more kids?

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 29 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

No, I'm done with the one I have

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM

No. I always wanted 2 kids, and I've been blessed with 2 healthy, happy, handsome boys, so im done.

Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Nope, one and done !

Sister_Someone
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I don't know. Maybe. Having more kids now would be such a bad idea, on so many levels. Mainly because I'm kind of done. I'm at a great but very busy point in my career and emotionally, I doubt I would have the patience to care for a baby now.

But on the other hand... I'm with someone now, someone wonderful whom I really love, and I would consider having kids with him in a few years, if we do decide to have any together. 

vreed0608
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I only have one DD and I'd love to have at least one more. My only issue is I don't want to be really old and my DD is already 10. If it's meant to happen it will. I know she doesn't like being an only child but I don't want to raise another child alone.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Sometimes  I think so

SweetP24
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes! I have two kids already, a son and a daughter. But I definitely want at least one more baby. I just don't want another baby daddy. 

Saurusmom8
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
With the right person, absolutely. Growing up I never really thought about having kids because my doctor told me it would be a bad idea (I had health issues very young) but now that I was blessed with my son I would welcome one... but I won't go out of my way to even seek a relationship and though I love being a mom, I would like to experience raising children with someone who actually cares.

The answer is yes, but the reality is probably no. :) Maybe later on in life I will get to adopt or foster kids.. that would be really wonderful. :)
easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Part of me does and part of me doesnt.

kyandkaesmommy
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Well I am pregnant and most likely giving this baby up unless something good happens and I get more money. I have one child and this baby will make two.So to answer the question if I keep this baby then I want one more. Other wise no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN