Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

help

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 9 Replies
I have been single for almost a year now, I don't know where to even start with the dating o_0 I've been so focused on my kids and work and school, I haven't really had the time but I would like to meet a decent guy, help!?
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hobobaby
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Welcome to the club. I've been divorced for almost nine years and have had NO luck with dating!! First I was working nights and when I wasn't working I had my three kids. Plus I worked every other weekend. Now that my kids are older and so am I it's so hard finding a decent man! They have the prettier, younger crowd to choose from and most only want a booty call. I'm not about that at all!!!

I wish I could help you. The most luck I did have, though was eharmony.

Good luck!!
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Welcome!  I haven't started dating yet myself so I can't really help you with that.

CupcakeMom86
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM

This is very hard i Have three children and was so focoused on only them when i did date all i found were jerks that wanted one night stands or the ones who didnt want to date me because i had kids.

men are hard to find at least a good one.

Good Luck on your Search Everywhere is different

kristiansmommy1
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Idk honestly it was easier for me to do online dating but you really have to dig through. I did finally meet my bf on okcupid :)
NikkiP144
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 3 week old. I used to be afraid to be alone... now I'm afraid to be with someone!
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been single for four years because the men in my area aren't great. Plus with work and all of ds's activities I don't have time.

mommyRojo
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I have been divorced for just over 4yrs, and have had a hard time meeting a decent guy.  Been on eharmony and now on match.  Still no luck. 

steviechick
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Go to on-line dating sites.  If you don't have friends that know of single guys just keep looking.  There are plenty of guys out there looking, too.

sweetlexie95
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 8:20 AM
I know and I have been, I guess I worded it wrong but its like I forgot how to date lol, I've been so focused on being mom and dad because I'm getting no help from my kids dad I forgot about me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN