Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

just mommy and baby <3

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Its been a while but I'm back. My son is finally here. Born on the 4th of July. U know I was seeing fire works that day with those contractions. I still haven't had any contact with his dad. He didn't respond to any phones calls it messages so I think its safe to say that he just doesn't care. I did find out thru social media that he is in NY with the girl he left me for. His birthday is on October 6 which is in a Sunday so what I will do is go to his parents house n bream the news that he's bee hiding the fact that he has a baby that he hasn't spent a dime in. That will ruin his weekend n his birthday n pretty much his life for a while. He needs to grow up n stop bumming off if his parents n his much older gf who buts him whatever he wants n travels him around the globe. I'm nervouse but I really don't have anything to lose. Although pissing him off is an added bonus my hopes are that atleast his mother will want to be involved in my sons life. I need all the help I can get. As if right now I'm enjoying my son. And for those which where wondering although I'm Dominican he looks just like his dad....Chinese.
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kerriclub
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:01 AM

If you are going to do it, don't wait until his birthday. That will show that you are playing some type of game. But he's Chinese? I thought that had better values than that..Hmmmph!

SheciaBaby
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Congrats on the baby. My dd1 birthday is Oct 6th.. That's all I could think about. I agree with previous poster.. Go ahead and tell them now
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations on your new little boy!

You sound a bit vindictive.  I know you're probably hurt and angry, but bringing this news to his family on his birthday just to ruin the day/weekend for him is a bit childish.  My thought is that you should introduce your son to his father/father's family sooner.  Put your child before your own thoughts of revenge.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Congrats!!! You hold a lot of resentment towards your child's father and this will not make things any easier. I know some men who are good fathers to some of their kids and have nothing to do with their other kids because of how the mother acts. You can't let your hurt and anger affect what you do as a mother. If you are going to tell his parents then tell them now. Waiting until his birthday will show his parents that you're being vindictive and that's never a good way to start things. How old is the father?

sara_g21
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Sounds like you are hurt, mad, and need support, totally get it!! Me too!! And punishing them is a added bounus for sure, just being honest here. However, in the long run if you truly want support from his family and maybe him, starting a war may not get you the results you want. Stay above board, you will get what you deserve, and karma will catch up to him. Best of luck to you.
just4ds10ee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Good idea to share with his family but don't wait til his B'day to do so...makes you look bitter and vindictive, and I'm sure you are not,  just disappointed he has not manned up to his responsibility...Congrats on your new addition though !!!

munkychoi
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM
No guys don't get me wrong I love my sons father, I hate what he's doing to us but I can't hate him n love his son. He never told me his bday n I never told him mines BC I stopped celebrating my day years ago so it was irrelevant to me. I found out his day at the child support office. Last year he left for 2 weeks in October to celebrate his bday week with his family.....later I found out the girl he left me for had flown him out to Aruba to spend it with her. That ass hole. I think now he's back here to spend it with her n his family. So it won't seem vindictive since he knows I never ones the exact date of his birthday it'll just seem like a coincidence. On my birthday last year I was alone n pregnant y should he get to have all the fun. He has not suffered one bit since getting me pregnant so I'm gonna make him pay every chance I get. But of course I'll be sudtle about it. N yes I thought since he is Chinese that he will have more morals......I guess assholes cone in every race.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)