Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

jmo on men..

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
times have changed .the nice guy is gone..left is the dirt bag..he is only after what he can get .sex,money,place to stay ..
its not like back in the day wen men were men ..now thar totally users and know how to play the game.as women we need stand up and say hell no!!!..i will not be used .i will not allow a man /guy to use me and treat me like dirt.
lady's stand up and dont let a dude treat u like crap ..

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't. I refuse to date any man who doesn't treat me like a lady from the get go.Yes, I mean good old fashioned hold the door for me and everything.
Hence why I haven't had a date in 5.5 yrs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I can't really cosign on this post because all men aren't the same. There are some good guys out there and I know because I have one. Men can only do what we allow them to do.

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Quoting Jenn8604:

I don't. I refuse to date any man who doesn't treat me like a lady from the get go.Yes, I mean good old fashioned hold the door for me and everything.
Hence why I haven't had a date in 5.5 yrs.

i have had guys do that and still be ass holes..its a cover..
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Quoting Nisha929:

I can't really cosign on this post because all men aren't the same. There are some good guys out there and I know because I have one. Men can only do what we allow them to do.

u must have the 1 %
Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's really unfortunate that you think how you do about men. Hopefully one day a good guy will come along and change that.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting Nisha929:

u must have the 1 %

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Quoting Nisha929:

I think it's really unfortunate that you think how you do about men. Hopefully one day a good guy will come along and change that.

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Nisha929:

u must have the 1 %

dont thank it will ever happen ..
Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

It's going to happen when you least expect it. That's what happened to me a year ago come next Sunday. I had just gotten out of a relationship with a loser and wasn't looking for another relationship. I met a guy that I only intended to be friends with and no I don't mean friends w/benefits...lol. I enjoyed talking to him and being around him and I was happy that I had found such a great guy to be friends with. Next thing I knew, I had fallen in love and he had fallen in love also. I was hesitant to take our relationship to the next level given my past relationships but he showed me that he was different. I decided to take a chance and it's one of the best things that I could have ever done. So trust me when I say that it will happen. You just have to give it time and pay attention to what a man is showing you and not just what he's telling you.   

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting Nisha929:

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Nisha929:

u must have the 1 %

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
4 moms liked this

I think it's really hard to find a good man, the bad men far out number the good ones.

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Quoting Nisha929:

It's going to happen when you least expect it. That's what happened to me a year ago come next Sunday. I had just gotten out of a relationship with a loser and wasn't looking for another relationship. I met a guy that I only intended to be friends with and no I don't mean friends w/benefits...lol. I enjoyed talking to him and being around him and I was happy that I had found such a great guy to be friends with. Next thing I knew, I had fallen in love and he had fallen in love also. I was hesitant to take our relationship to the next level given my past relationships but he showed me that he was different. I decided to take a chance and it's one of the best things that I could have ever done. So trust me when I say that it will happen. You just have to give it time and pay attention to what a man is showing you and not just what he's telling you.   

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Nisha929:

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Nisha929:

u must have the 1 %

i,m just going to give up..
Misha1204
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
High 5!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)