Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

freaking out!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 14 Replies
So my biggest life line....my car....bit the dust yesterday...I dished out my rent money to replace my timing belt and a seal...and now that I'm beyond broke my car is still broke! They are saying its the radiator! I'm so screwed with no car I can't get to work can't make any money and won't be able to survive! Aaaaah! What can I do!!!! The bus line is out of question and a taxi will cost me 70 dollars a day! Oh boy I'm scared!
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
labrax
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs

MYBABYANDI
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:20 AM

sorry girl   ur better than me   my car was stolen last year in december.  nowhere to be found  and i didnt have insurance   dumb me!!!  

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
HUGS!!! Praying for a miracle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_g21
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:04 AM
That sucks!!!!!! Of course you are freaking out that is scary and overwhelming. Somehow things do have a way of working out. Guessing there isn't anyone you can borrow money from.... Maybe you can share more detaa and someone here might have some helpful advice or resources they know of...... Hang in there
otoole
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:05 AM

that sucks big time. i hope it all works out for you soon,

steviechick
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Sucks to not have money for repairs.  What about family or friends?  Can  you turn to them?

alexis_06
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:59 PM

oh shoot, that really sucks..hope ya figure something out..any family members able to help you? church? friends?

woodstock525
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Call the United Way in your area.  There may be someone willing to help.  Reach out to your local friends via fb.  Maybe one of their spouses/bf's will help you out.  You could possibly make due with a radiator from a junkyard that could cut the costs.

Bella_x3
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM
There's a few garages in my area that Let you make payments. Do you have anything like that?
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Can family and friends help with anything from getting the car fixed to driving you to work? What about a coworker that lives close by, can you catch a ride with them?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN