Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

pity party

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:47 AM
  • 15 Replies
Nothing in my life is going right and I truly mean it. Financially, school wise, job wise or lack there of, health wise ; (. And I have no one to talk to. Feeling so depressed. I feel like im trying so hard but getting no where. I believed in God, but now I ferel like he's either completely abandonned me or does not exist. There's no point to this post really, I just neede to talk to someone. I really don't know what to do anymore, I truly dont...
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauraash06
by Ashley on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:17 AM
I'm the exact same way at this point. We will make it through this though....you never know how strong you are until you have no choice but to be. Hang in there momma
lovemybabes3
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM

same here...i got kicked out of my house thursday, lost my job friday and now have no food to feed my kids...i have to live off child support until i can find another job...my boss says im just on supension bc i cant go to school and my living situation isnt stable so i have to get everything together before i can come back...im living w/ my dad but he doesnt have a lot of room for us and idk if i can go back to my moms bc it is so stressful there on the kids she destroyed them and doesnt care...i know how you feel, when something goes wrong it feels like everything else goes down hill to...i am not a religious person at all, i believe things happen for a reason, sadly i feel that all my mistakes led me here and it is up to me to pull out of it...i have 5 kids to worry about, i could careless about where i would sleep but they need a good home where there is no more fighting, that is all my kids have known be it me and their father or me and their grandmother...if you need to talk im here, hang in there is all i can say, one day things wont be this way for you 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:19 PM

hugs

Collisa
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I'm really sorry to hear it. I've felt that way, too. Don't give up on God when you need him the most. He'll bring you through this season, giving you strength.

Hugs, 
Lisa

http://www.susannasapron.com/ 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 7:11 PM

sending another one for you

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

mz23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Quoting lovemybabes3:

same here...i got kicked out of my house thursday, lost my job friday and now have no food to feed my kids...i have to live off child support until i can find another job...my boss says im just on supension bc i cant go to school and my living situation isnt stable so i have to get everything together before i can come back...im living w/ my dad but he doesnt have a lot of room for us and idk if i can go back to my moms bc it is so stressful there on the kids she destroyed them and doesnt care...i know how you feel, when something goes wrong it feels like everything else goes down hill to...i am not a religious person at all, i believe things happen for a reason, sadly i feel that all my mistakes led me here and it is up to me to pull out of it...i have 5 kids to worry about, i could careless about where i would sleep but they need a good home where there is no more fighting, that is all my kids have known be it me and their father or me and their grandmother...if you need to talk im here, hang in there is all i can say, one day things wont be this way for you 

Thanks for replying. Wow how stressful and you have to take care of 5. It definitely feels like when it pours. I truly hope thinks come together for us all.
mz23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Quoting lauraash06:

I'm the exact same way at this point. We will make it through this though....you never know how strong you are until you have no choice but to be. Hang in there momma

Your right we are stronger than we think.vi can't help thinking What am im gonna do next but there's nothing else I cant do except push forward and keep trying. Things have to work out soon, I think, I can't be so unlucky and things cant continue to not work out, it has to be against the laws of physics or some law of life lol. Things are harder when you have a baby but they push us. You cant give up when you have a baby even though you sometimes want too.
mz23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Quoting Collisa:

I'm really sorry to hear it. I've felt that way, too. Don't give up on God when you need him the most. He'll bring you through this season, giving you strength.

Hugs, Lisa

http://www.susannasapron.com/ 

Thanks. I hope, if he is there, if he cares, gives me strength and faith.
mz23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Quoting virginiamama71:

sending another one for you

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

Thank you both
steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:59 AM

You CAN get through this.  I already see it by reading your post.  Hugs to you, as well.  

Quoting mz23:

Quoting lauraash06:

Your right we are stronger than we think.vi can't help thinking What am im gonna do next but there's nothing else I cant do except push forward and keep trying. Things have to work out soon, I think, I can't be so unlucky and things cant continue to not work out, it has to be against the laws of physics or some law of life lol. Things are harder when you have a baby but they push us. You cant give up when you have a baby even though you sometimes want too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)