Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Tired of Getting Pics of....

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 27 Replies

I am so sick of getting pictures of male genetalia! 

Seriously, it's starting to become the "thing to do" on POF.com!  You talk, you hit if off, you text, they immediately send you pics of their junk!  I do not want a pic of that!  I don't reply to them anymore if they do that.

The other day, someone I was having a non-sexual conversation with sent me one!  It is out of control, here!

by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms-superwoman
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Ew

midnightmooncom
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 4:34 PM
U know u like it ;)
lightoftheworld
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM
12 moms liked this
Save one and then the next time some guy sends you a pic of his pickle, you can send him the saved pic and say "heres mine!!"
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:50 PM

eww!

alexis_06
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hahahaha great idea!! LOL

Quoting lightoftheworld:

Save one and then the next time some guy sends you a pic of his pickle, you can send him the saved pic and say "heres mine!!"

woodstock525
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM
3 moms liked this

This is the difference between men and boys.  For some reason, men/boys are visual creatures and they assume that we women are too...that all it will take to get us in bed is to show them a pic of their great package.  I would be tempted to reply back that I'd seen better and tell them thanks, but no thanks...I don't want something that's been shared with the world.

The only guy I ever dated that I met online was the one who didn't send me pickle pictures.  We had great online chats about everything else that turned into great in person chats about anything/everything.  And, the sex that followed much later was awesome as well. 

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I can usually tell by pof names and profiles what men are most likely to do that. Nobody from pof had sent me a pic of their junk. Most of the men I just don't respond too anyways. I think you need to clearly read their screen names and profiles and pics. Shirtless pics are douchey. Those men are the ones most likely to send pics of their junk. It's a sad sad sad sad world.
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:49 PM
4 moms liked this
Yep. i hit it off w one. gave him my phone number. We were texting about what we were doing. He said he was out of town at a motel for work and I said I was going fishing with my son and I get a picture of his tiny little manhood. About 2-3" worth. i about died laughing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Because names like Chris88 and dude is wearing clothes, so says he's gonna send pix of his junk to u.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

I can usually tell by pof names and profiles what men are most likely to do that. Nobody from pof had sent me a pic of their junk. Most of the men I just don't respond too anyways. I think you need to clearly read their screen names and profiles and pics. Shirtless pics are douchey. Those men are the ones most likely to send pics of their junk. It's a sad sad sad sad world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)