Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this strange ??

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:05 AM
  • 20 Replies
I dont have a desire to be wth any one..i dont wont a bf .i dont wont to date .i feel my life is perfect the way it is ..i dont wont to wasted my time on a guy .i have all-was been that way .in school i had like 3 bf,s the hole 4 years in hs..i was like i dont need one.i got wth ex and all but wen we spit i did date for 5 years ,i dont feel thar is any one worth wasten my family's time on.

do u feel same?
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaraSnider
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Yes
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes and no. I don't want to get married. I don't feel like I would /could be a good housewife. I would love 2 or 3 more kids and just live life.
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM

i dont feel the same at all!! i'm 30, and i've only ever had 2 bf's!! (one lasted 9 months, the other 2.5 months) all i ever wanted was to get married and have kids.  i have a kid..but, i've been a single mom since the day i found out i was pregnant (dd is 9yrs old)..i want to find love SOOO bad! i want someone to share my life with. i want someone to grow old with.  i want someone to love me, and hold me, and tell me everythings gonna be ok.  i want someone to snuggle with, i wanna get laid! LOL   but...guys just arent interested in me :(

beaularson91
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:23 AM

No, I'm feeling the same way.  But I am a newly single mom, so that could change with time.

midnightmooncom
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Ur one smart woman :)
Baby5678
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:01 AM

im feeling about the same

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Quoting alexis_06:

i dont feel the same at all!! i'm 30, and i've only ever had 2 bf's!! (one lasted 9 months, the other 2.5 months) all i ever wanted was to get married and have kids.  i have a kid..but, i've been a single mom since the day i found out i was pregnant (dd is 9yrs old)..i want to find love SOOO bad! i want someone to share my life with. i want someone to grow old with.  i want someone to love me, and hold me, and tell me everythings gonna be ok.  i want someone to snuggle with, i wanna get laid! LOL   but...guys just arent interested in me :(

marriage is lot of hard work .it not always how it seams..most men now days just wont to get sum..no one wont's a good relshonship..
u can tell ur self it will be ok. dont depend on a man to make it all better.
Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Can't say that I do! I've been with a great man for a little over a year and I'm happy with him. My kids love him and vice versa.  

Two_Hearts
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:27 AM

its not strange , it just means that you are content and happy with how your life is! That is a good thing. 

You don't NEED to be in a relationship for life to be complete ...you just need to be happy.

cristalf060812
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:39 AM
yes and no.. I have a s/o but it has been a rough 3 1/2 yrs.. I have 4 kids 2 r with s/o and 2 r from a previous relationship.. I do everything on my own.. He hardly helps when he does it's not for long... I sometimes would rather be alone.. I have my 3 boys an my little girl that's all I need.. They make me happy an we have so much fun together..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)