Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, I'm stressing....

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but today, I am stressing! I do believe I've reached the point where I'm maxed out and can do no more....

While I know I'm not the only single mom who worries about finances, I just feel like life has backed me in the corner and what I thought was the right thing to do, maybe wasnt the right thing to do????

I know this too will pass, but damn, its an awful feeling!!

Sham

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dont.blink
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I understand. I haven't been able to work in 4 months due to health reasons and its been hell trying to figure out how to support two kids. I'm managing to keep food in their bellies so thats worth something. The deadbeat sperm donor quit his job so he wouldn't have to pay child support too. So yeah i understand. It'll get better, just keep working at it. Best wishes to you and yours, hope your situation gets better quickly

Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Prayers for you mama. I am struggling too and I know that the stress and second guessing will eat you alive if you let it. Everyday- work hard, do something to improve your situation and always remember to count your blessings, no matter how small.

This too shall pass.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Money is a horrible stresser.  Sit down and write down your budget and see where you can cut back stop eating out etc.  good luck!

RonaH
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I know that feeling been there numerous times. Hope things work themselves out.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 3:22 PM

It is an awful feeling.  We single moms are raising our kids the best way we can.  When it comes to money and there isn't enough of it - you have to find ways to get by.  What are you having problems with?  Your budget?  Getting cs from the ex?  Been furloughed? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)