Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

"I don't have any money"

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 42 Replies

That's what my ex told the kids yesterday when he picked them up for the first time in months (he lives in another state).  Then he proceeded to take them over to the stadium where he purchased himself some team gear (hat, sweatshirt, etc).... but he doesn't have any money.

What a jerk!

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM

awesome what a champ

RazzledRainbows
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

:( What a total fuckwad.

kyandkaesmommy
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Wow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Yes, that was a jerk move. 

txcountrymama
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Thats my ABSOLUTE favorite excuse....Mine didnt have $20 to pay for HIMSELF to go to the zoo with our daughter...He told me this his second night in a row at the bar....Sounds like our exes could be friends!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Mine actually told our daughter that he didn't even have $100 to help pay for groceries for her when she had her own apt.  This he did after he agreed to helping her out financially while she attended college.  This he did after he paid for his personal computer repair.  He's an asshat when it comes to be a financial provider.  Loser all the way. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Yeah, isn't that awful?  I'm sorry you're ex is such a "winner" too.  lol

Quoting txcountrymama:

Thats my ABSOLUTE favorite excuse....Mine didnt have $20 to pay for HIMSELF to go to the zoo with our daughter...He told me this his second night in a row at the bar....Sounds like our exes could be friends!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Loser is right!  It sounds like our exes came from the same mold.  

Quoting steviechick:

Mine actually told our daughter that he didn't even have $100 to help pay for groceries for her when she had her own apt.  This he did after he agreed to helping her out financially while she attended college.  This he did after he paid for his personal computer repair.  He's an asshat when it comes to be a financial provider.  Loser all the way. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:33 PM

That stinks :(

Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I know it sounds bad but sometimes I'm glad that my kids father is an asshole that doesn't want to do the right thing. With him staying away, I don't have to deal with his bullshit or subject my kids to it. He doesn't have money but he went and bought shit that I'm sure he didn't need. Yes definitely a jerk!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)