Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 9 Replies
I am for work. I'm going as Betty Boop since I have short hair. Nothing fancy, just a black tank top, fake pearl necklaces from the dollar store, false eyelashes and some make up. What about you ladies?
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Nope and neither is my DS. We don't celebrate Halloween, no reason why we just don't. I usually buy him a bag or 2 of candy from Walmart and call it a day.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I never wear a costume but I do wear a Halloween shirt, something from old navy with pumpkins or some sort of Halloween design on it.
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM

No.  I work at home, there's no reason to dress up.

paige8608
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I am going to be a burglar...like, typical burglar. I'm wearing black pants w/ my black converse. I'm buying a b/w striped shirt and I ordered a beanie and will be getting some black gloves. And I found an eye mask to wear. I'm doing Halloween on a budget this year. And I also get to re-wear all those items. My DS (as much as he wants to be a robot) will be a police officer, so we'll kinda go together. I think it will be cute. I got his accessories at the dollar store & his uniform will just be dark denim & a button up navy shirt and some black sneakers he already has. I just need to find a hat for him. 

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Kind of. I'm helping run a haunted house for ds's youth league so I bought a scary mask.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Yes I'm super mom!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 3:34 AM

no, I don't celebrate Halloween.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Nope I'm not.  My son will be going trick-or-treating with his dad this year (we alternate years) so I plan on staying home and handing out candy.

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I dress up every year. I have a zombie dress from a few years ago and I'm going to try and do my hair so I can be "The Bride of Frankenstein." My son's going to be a dinosaur.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN