Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM
  • 21 Replies

Do you have any fun halloween events planned?

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM

We took ds on his first haunted hayride last Saturday. He ended up hiding under the seat

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:08 PM

On the 29th I'm helping to do a huanted house and 400 goodie bags for the all the kids that played football and did cheerleading with the team ds played for.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Then on the 30th a local college is doing something for Halloween and ds is begging me to take him

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM

And of course we'll be trick or treating on the 30th

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:13 PM
This Saturday is our towns Halloween parade and games then we're heading out to my niece's other grandparents for their huge Halloween/her grandpas birthday party. There will be a bonfire and hayrides and when I say huge I mean 300+ people have shown up to it before.
Then we will go to the trunk or treats at local churches on Halloween. One even has chili dogs and drinks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM

not really...just the usual trick or treatin

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM
My 4 year old is having a party at his school and they get to wear their costumes, so he should have a lot of fun. My 12 year old is too big to trick or treat anymore, but I will buy him some candy.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:09 AM

My son will be trick or treating with his dad this year so I just plan on staying home and handing out candy.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow! I'm sure you guys will have tons of fun. I never heard of truk or treating until a couple weeks ago.

Quoting Jenn8604:

This Saturday is our towns Halloween parade and games then we're heading out to my niece's other grandparents for their huge Halloween/her grandpas birthday party. There will be a bonfire and hayrides and when I say huge I mean 300+ people have shown up to it before.
Then we will go to the trunk or treats at local churches on Halloween. One even has chili dogs and drinks.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I loved wearing my costume to school. Ds is very disappointed that they're not allowed to.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

My 4 year old is having a party at his school and they get to wear their costumes, so he should have a lot of fun. My 12 year old is too big to trick or treat anymore, but I will buy him some candy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)