Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Why does it always turn sexual right away? Dating and single mommyhood?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • 34 Replies

Okay so I recently became newly single and have a 5 y/o daughter. I have been on dating sites to meet someone. I get a lot of responses and only respond to a couple.I am 30 yrs. old, slender but boobs and a slight butt (lol), attractive.

So I went to a guy's house for a date. He was rubbing my neck and then was placing his hands around my waist and kind of rubbing my stomach. He was sad to see me leave and he did kiss me before I left and I him. I only stayed for 2 hrs. He didnt offer me anything alcoholic bc he said he knew I had to drive. He's single, moved here from iowa, and has an 11 y/o son from a previous relationship. He still lives with his mom in that state. He moved here bc of work.

anyways he kept saying things like "wow you're so cute" etc. and "you're in great shape" when he felt my waist/stomach (with clothes on).

anyways the next day he texted me "good morning cutie". and then he began sexting me. He was saying how he would kiss me all over my "milk white skin" and I said "where would you kiss me first?" He said "haha good". He then sexted he would "kiss you down your cute face, down your neck, down your breasts all the way to your flat tummy, then I would look up at you while I kiss your belly button and keep kissing down, down, until i reach the moun d of your p*ssy, where I would make you split open with my tongue, tonguing each lip and inside until you squirm and c*m". I must admit I was turned on by this.

But now our texts are mainly sexual, mostly him being that way. He will talk that way first. He said  today while he's at work "I want to see a video of you rubbing your p*ssy when you're wet. i want you to finger yourself for me in the video."

this was after he texted me a video of him jacking off which I didn't ask for but did appreciate. Next fri we were gonna meet again, and at first I suggested the movies out, and he said okay, but then later said if I could just come there and cuddle with him. I said "we can't cuddle in public?" and he said "yeah but not that intimately."

anyways this will happen a lot with guys (and they're all from online site). They act interested in me, they act nice, then they suddenly get really horny and explicit on me.

Why is this? I don't dress slutty or anything, I look like a "good girl" actually, I don't come onto them, i smile and act kinda innocent, so why does it always have to go sexual right away? And does it mean he just wants me for sex?

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sexysiren1983
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM

BUMP!

Maman9
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM

"Good things come to those who wait."

I will send you a message that was a detailed post and reply about a bad guy I alomost got involved with years ago.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM

It sounds like he's after one thing, and only one thing.  If you want someone to have a relationship with, this man is not the one.  If you're looking for a sex-buddy, then go for it.

sexysiren1983
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

But why? why can't anyone just get to know me?

Quoting amonkeymom:

It sounds like he's after one thing, and only one thing.  If you want someone to have a relationship with, this man is not the one.  If you're looking for a sex-buddy, then go for it.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Because that's not what he's looking for.  I'm sorry.  :(

Quoting sexysiren1983:

Quoting amonkeymom:

alexis_06
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like all he wants to do is get in your pants.  which yaaa, could be fun!! but, chances are it wont go beyond just sex!

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:49 PM
8 moms liked this
First mistake is going to his house. That's not a date, that's a potential hook up.
Second, you allowed him to put his hands on you.
Third the sexual innuendo you went along with.

Unless you're just wanting a hookup, cancel with this guy. Guys categorize girls. Girls that allow this stuff are hookups. Girls that don't they'll work on.

In the future, remember a date is him taking you out. Don't let him touch you like that. Stop the sexual talk the second it happens.

Make the guy see you expect respect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree! You can't complain about him only wanting one thing while pretty much giving the same vibe. If you didn't want him touching you that way you should have made that clear the first time he did it. You might have led him to believe that doing those things was ok.  

Quoting kitty8199:

First mistake is going to his house. That's not a date, that's a potential hook up.

Unless you're just wanting a hookup, cancel with this guy. Guys categorize girls. Girls that allow this stuff are hookups. Girls that don't they'll work on.

In the future, remember a date is him taking you out. Don't let him touch you like that. Stop the sexual talk the second it happens.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Because he's not the right guy. I have been talking to one for 3 mos. We just went out for the first time last night and we decided we want to date exclusively. I was laid off from work, found out some other Jennifer rented the house I'm renting before me so she's on my credit score. I was texting this other guy and my now bf at the same time. Other dude stopped texting me because I didn't have a job and couldn't get a home loan. Not the now bf. He didn't care I hit a rough patch. In fact I still can't find a job even at minimum wage and he keeps telling me you will and wants to date me anyways. Oh and besides saying I'm hot and he would like to kiss me and hug me he wasn't talking sexual to me. That's a real genuine man. One who doesn't base his opinion of you on your boobs and butt and wants to be with you when things are going bad.
It took me 5 yrs 8 mos to find him, but I finally found someone worth dating since I split with my ex.

Quoting sexysiren1983:

Quoting amonkeymom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Now. OP don't think of this as blaming you either. A dog is a dog. But you can tell a dog, from just a horny guy by stopping him. Dogs dissapear a horny guy will slow down.

Quoting Nisha929:

I agree! You can't complain about him only wanting one thing while pretty much giving the same vibe. If you didn't want him touching you that way you should have made that clear the first time he did it. You might have led him to believe that doing those things was ok.  

Quoting kitty8199:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)