Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for grandparents to chat with

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm about to be a first time Grandms to a little boy soon November 17th to be excact ! I'm looking for anyone that's a grandparent to chst with that can give me advice or just chat with . It's been 15 yrs since iv'e had a baby in the house ! Thanks !! :)
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sid1083
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats. Is this your son's gf or daughter who's having the baby? Are you going to be grandma only? Or will you be doing the raising?

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:59 AM

congrats on becoming a grandma! you must be so excited!! :)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Congratulations!

I'm not a grandparent yet, but hope my oldest (he's 25) will get busy and find a nice girl to settle down with and give me one soon!  lol

Quoting debgoodman07:

I'm about to be a first time Grandms to a little boy soon November 17th to be excact ! I'm looking for anyone that's a grandparent to chst with that can give me advice or just chat with . It's been 15 yrs since iv'e had a baby in the house ! Thanks !! :)

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Congrats!! Ds loves his grandmas so much. He really looks forward to spending time with them.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
believer_57
by New Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Congrats!! I have a five yr old grandson. and he is the center of my life. Fortunately, my daughter only lives about ten miles from me so I get to see him often. I hope your son/daughter lives close to you too! I only had girls, two of them. So, having a grandson has been a new adventure for me. And I absolutely love being a Grandma. He calls me Nama, because he couldn't pronounce grandma when he first started talking. I hope you will enjoy your grandson as much as I enjoy mine. I'm on here almost every day. Would love to chat anytime you'd like!
steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Congratulations!  I can't wait to be a grandma.  I'm going to spoil all my grand babies rotten!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)