Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dating and single parenting sucks

Posted by   + Show Post
So I met someone by accident after two years of being single (gf brought a guy over to my table as a joke to try to embarrass me since I embarrassed her w/her bf). Well it backfired big time b/c we completely hit it off. We have the same career. Same likes and dislikes. Can talk to each other about anything and everything as if we'd known each other for years. Been seeing each other over a month now. The problem? We are both single parents so its hard finding time to see each other. He has his son one week on and one week off. I have my son almost every day. We both agree its too soon to introduce our boys (5 and 4). But it sucks. You get tired of texting and talking. Wish it would be easier to date as a single parent :-(
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (11-13):
mrsary
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:39 PM
I agree with the friend thing.
Misha1204
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand. I have been there. Patience is a biggie. It won't be this way forever.

Quoting ngarciaf:

Fortunately my son's father watches him Wednesday evenings n Sundays. So we try and make it work those days. Just sucks having to wait every other week. Texting gets boring. But we see each other and it's like no time has passed by.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

lol I agree. Maybe you can find a babysitter one week that he doesn't have his son and the 2 of you could go out?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes it is but good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN