Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

blah blah with this pregnancy

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

This is my second pregnancy and boy does it feel a lot different then when I was pregnant with dd.  

Just like before I knew way before I took the test I was pregnant.  Last time I was just so beyond tired and sick. This time I felt like I got pissed off way to easy and sick and hungrier then normal plus my stomach felt heavy.  I have been very nausea this time no matter what I do. Last time I got nausea when I hadn't eaten in awhile. But this time nope doesnt matter. I only got sick last time once and I don't know if that was morning sickness or cause I had migrane. But this time I have gotten sick like 4 times. Im 7-8 weeks  My stomach has felt very tight and I spotted once and had cramping on monday. I was so scared. Mainly cause it was alittle like the start of my period but the bleeding stopped by the time I got to work but was cramping all day. I feel like I want to eat so I go to and barely eat a few bites and fell  like I'm going to be sick. 

Think this is karma biting me in the butt. I use to say how lucky I was when I was pregnant now I think I'm getting some of that difficult pregnancy symptoms

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Ugh I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this

aww, i'm sorry!! i've only been pregnant once, i guess what they say is true tho..every pregnancy is different!

Daylorenasmom
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:14 AM
I feel your pain I am on my third pregnamcy amd its been the worst for me I just made 10 weeks and with my first two I had energy happy and all the good stuff this time I stay with migraines I puke everything up and now ive started having nose bleeds so I feel your pain I only hope it gets better because I need to stay at work at least till right before I have this baby well not really but id like to....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Solo_Fan
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:49 AM

My one and only pregnacy was very good.  No sickness at all. I hear all pregnacies are different.  Sorry this one is so rough.  Good luck.

Misha1204
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:51 AM

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Ugh I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)