Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sad day....

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 21 Replies

Mobile Photo

Sometimes things that are not planned are the best. A random pit stop on our way home from Vegas brought an amazing dog into my life. He has been my stability for the last 9 years... Today I have to say goodbye to my best friend. My rock.. As my son says my best Jackie ever...
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I feel your pain. I said goodbye to my Sandy girl about 4 months ago. It's not easy, and the hurt won't go away, but just know it's the best choice. You don't want a loved one living in pain. Be strong.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Thank you I'm trying really hard for my son I just hate he's hurting I need to stop being selfish and let him be comfortable

Quoting brittybby2010:

I feel your pain. I said goodbye to my Sandy girl about 4 months ago. It's not easy, and the hurt won't go away, but just know it's the best choice. You don't want a loved one living in pain. Be strong.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM
3 moms liked this

You are anything but selfish. You gave him a home, love...a family. That's all a dog ever really wants. This is your final act of love.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Thank you I'm trying really hard for my son I just hate he's hurting I need to stop being selfish and let him be comfortable

Quoting brittybby2010:

sid1083
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry :-(
I know I'll be an emotional wreck when it's my dogs time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry and i understand your pain. My dog id had for 17 years died two weeks ago. I came home from work and had to turn around bury her. She was my oldest friend thru thick and thin. Oh wow your pics just showed on my phone. Looks just like my dog...border collie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I wish he would of passed on his own I feel like I'm playing god.... He's a mutt they told me 40lbs probably boarder collie lab mix. 140 pounds later we figured he was part Great Dane too

Quoting Cenedra64:

Im so sorry and i understand your pain. My dog id had for 17 years died two weeks ago. I came home from work and had to turn around bury her. She was my oldest friend thru thick and thin. Oh wow your pics just showed on my phone. Looks just like my dog...border collie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, I am so sorry to hear this.  I know it is tough and he cannot be replaced.  May you cherish all the great times and memories that you had with this loving dog.  Hoping the best for you during a difficult time.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Thank you ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by Liz on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry...it's so hard losing a pet! :(
ivf_blessed
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry  ((HUGS))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)