Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

WW THAT LIKE BM??

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 30 Replies
IF UR A WHITE WOMEN AND LIKE /LOVE BLACK MEN GOT ??
DO U EVER GET SHIT FROM WHITE MEN ABOUT UR TASTED IN MEN ?? I LOVE ALL MEN BUT BM ARE SO MUCH HOTTER TO ME..JUST ME ..JUST MY TASTED.
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I think whatever makes you happy - whoever u r attracted to is fine.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
I tend to get stuff from black women more then anyone.
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

i date a person- not the color of their skin.

alexis_06
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM

i've never dated a black guy..but omg, i find them soooo attractive! i would LOVE to date one..and maybe have a milk chocolate baby! :)

Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow seriously? Just in case you didn't know...having a baby with a Black man doesn't mean the baby is going to be "milk chocolate" as you put it...smdh. As a Black woman I don't have an issue with Black men dating women of other races. What bothers me are the silly comments like the one highlighted in red.    

Quoting alexis_06:

i've never dated a black guy..but omg, i find them soooo attractive! i would LOVE to date one..and maybe have a milk chocolate baby! :)

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:51 AM
My fiance is black/white/puerto rican mix. The only crud we've gotten is from guys in the company i subcontract for. Theyre redneck racist. I had one guy on the job site ask if he was the only 'color guy' i ever dated. I just looked at him walked off. Only answer he deserved. I walk thru this life with respect. I give it i get it. So what people think really doesnt matter. I love my fiance for his heart. Yes his skin is beautiful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PooBearr
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Troll?? 

Anyway my mother is "African American" -.- and she happens to really, really want a white man. 

Either way it's perfectly fine. 

I honestly don't see how anybody could prefer a colored man, due to some issues with how they treat women and not stereotyping. But yeah also it's just IDK I've never dated outside my own race and prefer whites. 

But yeah you can date anyone no matter what color. 

CafeMom Tickers
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

please stop talking.  just stop.

Quoting alexis_06:

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM
A COLORED man???

And can you elaborate on that specific part a little more? How they treat women???

Quoting PooBearr:

Troll?? 

Anyway my mother is "African American" -.- and she happens to really, really want a white man. 

I honestly don't see how anybody could prefer a colored man, due to some issues with how they treat women and not stereotyping. But yeah also it's just IDK I've never dated outside my own race and prefer whites. 

PooBearr
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I wasn't meaning this to be a big race war. I just did studies AND HEARD FROM EVEN COLORED PEOPLE that they think that men seem to be nicer and more polite or less controlling when it's a white man. Just what  I have HEARD -.- don't get your panties in a bunch. And yes, I find "BLACK" a disrespectful word so I say COLORED or AFRICAN AMERICAN.

Quoting moosesmom:

A COLORED man???

And can you elaborate on that specific part a little more? How they treat women???

Quoting PooBearr:

Troll?? 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)