Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

my 2nd pregnancy is causing a whole lot of stress in my relationship

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

I just found out that I am pregnant I already have a 15 month old and my babys father is always down my throat about everything he is not considerate or caring he snaps at me constantly its like he doesnt love me anymore I am seriously thinking about moving out next month and never looking back because I have no family support on his end and my family is out of state I really I dont know what to do I feel that I just stay with this guy my baby's father because of the kids and the stress is getting overwhelming fior the both of us so I think its the best if we him and I end this relationship what are your thoughts?

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Id try and talk with him, or go to counsellng if hes willing. Its hard to do it alone, so id try to make it work if he feels the same. But its better to do it alone rather than being stressed, and having someone bringing you and your kids down. Good luck in whatever decision you come too. Id prob separate from him until/or if he changes because you shouldnt have to deal with that esp when your pregnant and have a child around who can sense the stress and his mama feeling bad.
proudmom2be0829
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM

we talked about it and it ended up in a big argument he feels the exact same way that I do

proudmom2be0829
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM

we have already tried counseling it doesnt work at all it just makes things worse

MomToNeeners
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I would move home to your family. You need support and if you don't have friends there to help support you emotionally then you need to move. You have a lot on your plate and don't need his BS. I'd get rid of him, but that's me.

proudmom2be0829
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I am going to do that very soon,

proudmom2be0829
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:43 PM

he had the nerve to tell me that if I sold his dog that I bought for him there would be problems and he called me a bitch he even said that  he wanted me to have an abortion I told him NO I will not I didnt know I was pregnant until after I got the puppy it really put me in a bind so I had to do what I had to do he even said that he doesnt think that the baby I am carrying is his and I have been with him and him only he has been the one that has been leaving a lot lately not me I dont have any time with a 15 month old and a baby on the way. His grandma hates me and she told him that she doesnt think that the baby is his so he just listens to whatever she says what a grandma's boy lol

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Why would you consider being in a relationship with him and having kids with him? He sounds like a sorry jerk.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:21 PM

This is a decision only you can make and based on your responses I think you already know what you want to do. You need to do whatever is truly best for you and your kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)