Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Personal Trainer?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

Have you ever worked with a personal fitness trainer?  How did you like it?  Would you be interested in working with one?

I have shown an interest in becoming one over the last couple years.  i've learned a lot about nutrition and fitness and it's a life that has me in awe.  While dealing with my personal struggles with food, etc it's always there to help me feel good again :)  I love working out and eating right!

Anyway, I just started working with a friend of mine who is a personal trainer.  I've recently gained back nearly 40lbs that I had dropped over the last couple years.  Me?  I don't lose weight b/c of the split, I have definitely gained weight from that stressful situation.  I'm so excited to be working with her and get back on track :)  Three days a week, an hour a day with focus on workouts while with her and food journal when at home to show her each training day :)  I'm definitely looking up to her and what she's been able to accomplish!  I'm ready to follow suit <3

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I have and I liked it, but it's not in the budget now.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't but I wish I could!

steviechick
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been with a personal trainer for almost a year now.  signed up at my local gym back in Feb of last year.  My contract expires at the beginning of the year.  I love my trainer but I can't afford to keep paying for the training every month starting next year.  Besides, I know my routine and my trainer doesn't need to show me nor motivate me anymore.  She's a good trainer and a sweet girl.  But, like, faerie, it's not in the budget.  I also pay for a monthly membership.  I can do my own thing.  Also, I've lost 5 lbs in the past month so that helps me with my self-esteem and my body is looking smoking hot now!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I wish I could afford it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
This is exactly what I was going to say

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I wish I could afford it

SheciaBaby
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Yep lol

Quoting cjsmom1:

This is exactly what I was going to say

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I wish I could afford it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN