Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

You want to be what??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:09 PM
  • 12 Replies
My stbx wants to be roomates so he can be around the kids. Um dummy it's your fault you moved 2000 miles away! There are plenty of jobs here in my town, although he wouldn't get off his lazy butt! I seriously laughed at the text! Geesh!
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluedeaj
by Deidre on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:49 PM

yuck.  You know, we tried the roommate thing when we started the divorce proceedings.  We lived together until I was able to legally leave the state with our daughter to move back 'home' (it's written in our agreement that both of us can take her out of state for vacations, etc etc).  Living together SUCKED.  It was just like being married except angrier.  We're both 'happier' in a sense not living together.  I would be okay with living in the same apartment complex or same neighborhood though if that ever happens.  Right now we are 2,000 miles away from each other though.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:53 PM

does he work?

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM
It can be a really awkward living arrangement
MrsBoats08
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Nope! Been trying for over a year to try to get disability through the military.

Quoting virginiamama71:

does he work?

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Ok. Since he is not going to be a financial help than he does not need to be there.

Quoting MrsBoats08:

Nope! Been trying for over a year to try to get disability through the military.

Quoting virginiamama71:

does he work?

Misha1204
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Heck no! I wouldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Same here!

Quoting Misha1204:

Heck no! I wouldn't.

kfrog13
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Ugh, even if my ex could get his shit together to get and keep a job, no WAY!  I can't stand even the little bit of time I'm around him when we exchange my son.  OH, and the fool thinks he should get to be in the labor & delivery room when the second one comes.  Uh, HELL NO!

MrsBoats08
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I know it is ludicrous!! He put his hands on me last yr, and expects to be friends!
LilMamaK
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Uuhhg! How annoying! I can't imagine being roomies with my DD's father... what a mess that would be!

*~*Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & My Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)