Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So Excited!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 22 Replies

And I'm stuck at work and don't really have anybody to talk to about it!  I made an offer on a house this weekend and the guy called me a little bit ago and accepted it pending an inspection!  I would take posession of it Feb 1st.  Right now my son and I are living in a house that we rent that is a lil under 800 square foot with no garage.  The house I'm going to buy is 2,300 square foot and has a 2 car garage!  Plus the payment is only going to be $100 more a month than I pay now for rent! 

Lol only downside is that there is wallpaper everywhere in the house that would have to come down!

This is one of the pictures I have of the master bedroom and its lovely wall paper lol

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluedeaj
by Deidre on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM

good luck!  Have you ever owned a home before?  I have not and while I want to, the thought freaks me out LOL.  Make sure to factor in all the extra costs that come with owning like maintaining yourself as opposed to a landlord, etc :)  So excited for you!

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Awesome! Congrats.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:20 PM

congratulations

the wallpaper.....(no words) LOL

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My sons dad and I owned a house so I have an idea of what to expect.

Quoting bluedeaj:

good luck!  Have you ever owned a home before?  I have not and while I want to, the thought freaks me out LOL.  Make sure to factor in all the extra costs that come with owning like maintaining yourself as opposed to a landlord, etc :)  So excited for you!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Thanks!

Quoting krisnkids:

Awesome! Congrats.

mommy2zbg
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM

first first task would be take down the wallpaper and then get new carpet... :/

But congrats on the house! I bet you are excited, I know I would be

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I know!  This is just one of the rooms with wall paper.  Otherwall paper is in several other rooms of the house as well.

Quoting virginiamama71:

congratulations

the wallpaper.....(no words) LOL

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Thanks!  Yeah the wallpaper and painting is first on my list.  The carpet I'll have to live with for a bit lol

Quoting mommy2zbg:

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:02 PM
3 moms liked this

You can find some throw rugs for the carpet coverage but nothing can cover that wallpaper...LOL

Quoting easinpc:

Thanks!  Yeah the wallpaper and painting is first on my list.  The carpet I'll have to live with for a bit lol

Quoting mommy2zbg:

LilMamaK
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:26 AM

CONGRATS!!!!

*~*Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & My Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN