Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Where is your child spending Thanksgiving?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM
  • 39 Replies

Will s/he be spending it with you or dad or somewhere else?

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM

with me

cutestmom24
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM
With me
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Mine will be home with me this year, pretty much every year really.  My ex knows it's my favorite holiday and he wanted it in the court order that it's my holiday.

brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Me.

Heath77
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I have no idea. My ex is supposed to have my son this year for thanksgiving. the other holidays i get my son every year. My ex is of a different religion so if he takes him that day I don't know if my son will celebrate thanksgiving or not. My mom will probably call or email him to see if my son can come to her house that day. Normally my ex would agree, but I have no idea if he will since he has been a pill lately and i no longer even speak to him. I am not bringing it up so maybe he won't know he has my son that day. i shall see lol. I guess if he keeps him that day we will celebrate with my parents the weekend before and have thanksgiving dinner then. I am not worrying about it as to be honest i really don't get excited about thanksgiving. 

NaviHope
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM

With dad who lives 4 hours away.  We meet halfway and transfer the kids.  He's been getting them Thanksgiving and Christmas since the split.  At first it was hard but now I accept it and move on with life.  We do an early Christmas with each other before they leave.

Navi

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM

They will be with their Dad this year.  We just separated in June so this will be my first Holiday without them.

SnowWhieQueen
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM
with me
hnye77
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:29 PM

With me this year and Dad on Christmas.  We alternate Thanksgiving and the good christmas break week every year.

LilMamaK
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Both will be with me. I have custody of my DD and custody of my DSS. So, Thanksgiving with my family :)

Mommy to a beautiful daughter (7.5.08), Stepmom to an amazing son(6.5.07), and Angel baby boy(3.6.10)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)