Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Am I a bad mum?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 10 Replies
Okay I know this is going to sound really bad but I'm 25 and have 5 kids,
My older three have the same dad but younger two have different dads so I have 5 kids by 3 different men, my older three have regular contact with thier father but my younger twos fathers don't want to know so they are going to grow up seeing my older kids seeing thier dad and they can't. .....how is that going to make them feel and does that make me a bad mum as the men I chose as fathers for my children are complete wastes of spaces
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't think it makes you a bad mom, but it does make the dads of your younger two a couple of jerks!

(((hug)))

regian19832002
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

I don't think it makes you a bad mom, but it does make the dads of your younger two a couple of jerks!

(((hug)))

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:33 PM

It doesn't make you a bad mom, but it may make the younger kids jealous as they get older. I just recommend taking your time with guys and not having any more kids until you're married or in a serious relationship.

mz23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Can you ask the other dads to include the fatherless ones? I feel really bad my child doesn't have a dad. I think about when she gets older she may see how her friends have dads. I hope she doesn't feel badly : ((
LilMamaK
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM
2 moms liked this
No your not a bad mom! If the other dads dont want to be a part, oh well their loss! Have you thought of asking the other kids dad if he could ever once and awhile go out with all kids? Nothing big but like to a park? Of maybe sign them up for the big brother/big sister program! Or if you have any brothers, asking that they spend some time with them when the other kids dad comes. My brothers helped me out a ton with my daughter when i had her cause her bio father wasnt involved.
kaseyd211
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Yeah I think I will, thanks
bigmama423
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I agree.
And maybe the deadbeats will come around eventually for your little ones. .

Quoting amonkeymom:

(((hug)))

alexis_06
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM

i dont think it makes you a bad mom at all..yes the kids will probably get more jealous as time goes on..but..ya cant froce the dead beats to be involved :(  maybe next time, put a lil more time into a relationship, before having kids with someone..

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:36 PM
I agree with the other moms. My friend takes his kids sister on his visitation weeks too her dad is a deadbeat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaseyd211
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Yeah I think that's what what I'm going to do, I think ky older kids dads will he's brilliant. Even though we split up he still takes me shopping once a week, keeps me company a few days a week, and if I need a hand with anything he always comes round.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN