Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

If a man...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 26 Replies
If you're talking to a man and he asks you for a booty pic would you stop talking to him?

What about cleavage pics?

Half naked?

Naked?

Where do you draw the line and say, nope I'm no longer interested?

I'm asking cuz I have had guys ask me for booty pics and worse. I think that's ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heath77
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I would stop talking to them for all of the above and no I don't think you're being ridiculous. I have learned since my divorce that if a guy asks for pics like that he's mainly looking for sex and its disrespectful. If you want a healthy relationship I'd say steer clear of guys like this.
SheciaBaby
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Sometimes. Well,most of the time. Especially if I just met them
bluedeaj
by Deidre on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I would stop talking to any guy that asked for those photos.  My now ex husband never got any of those out of me, much less some random stranger.

Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Yes I'd stop talking to him if we just met and he asked me for those kinds of pictures.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Unless we were in a relationship for over 6 months I'd stop talking to him.
NaviHope
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Someone you just met...no  Boyfriend...sure.

Navi

Callaly
by Jessica on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

It depends, I mean, if Im having sexual relations with this man.. then okay its not so unspoken of, but if I just met this person hardly know his name then hell know, its a huge turn off.

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM

If it's someone I'm not in a committed relationship with then no. The idea of someone just wanting booty, boobs... pictures of me pretty quick is going to be using them for something and that doesn't sit well with me, especially if I don't know them that well.

Chunkymunkey922
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I would never send it if they asked. I will randomly send my bf pics but he has never once asked for one. That's just disrespectful to me
hnye77
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

IF you are dating, why the heck not?  If you are just talking to the guy and he is less interested in meeting and dating you than the pics then you should probablly walk away.  Men are sexual creatures though and some of the ballsy ones are not nearly as slimey as they come accross to see how far you will go. They are judging you too. good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)