Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

dating ..talking to..amd sex

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:11 AM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you sleep with,talk to ,or date more than one man at a time? How do you feel about this?
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:25 AM
i have ..it was ok ..i wasn't marred to eather and just wont to have fun.
jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

No but I haven't talked to anyone in years lol anyway, one man at a time is enough.  If that is someone's else thing so be it but talking, dating and sleeping with multiple men just doesn't do anything for me but think about all the drama, diseases etc.

Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I'm in a relationship now so no. However in the past I have had multiple male friends at once but I never slept with more than one man at a time. I didn't do that because although I was using protection...if the condom broke and I caught something or got pregnant...I'd be able to know just where it came from or who knocked me up.

Having multiple partners at once makes it harder to pinpoint. I don't knock those that do it but it wasn't for me.   

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:55 AM
I'm the same way

Quoting jinxmom:

No but I haven't talked to anyone in years lol anyway, one man at a time is enough.  If that is someone's else thing so be it but talking, dating and sleeping with multiple men just doesn't do anything for me but think about all the drama, diseases etc.

SheciaBaby
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM
What if u separate them. Like u have five men.. U sleep with 1,2,3 ...just different times. Like number one comes in on business.. His turn. Number two is off on Thursday. Etc.
Sounds complicated huh?

Quoting Nisha929:

I'm in a relationship now so no. However in the past I have had multiple male friends at once but I never slept with more than one man at a time. I didn't do that because although I was using protection...if the condom broke and I caught something or got pregnant...I'd be able to know just where it came from or who knocked me up.

Having multiple partners at once makes it harder to pinpoint. I don't knock those that do it but it wasn't for me.   

bigmama423
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Way back when I was a youngin I did.. :) I haven't dated since, and I'm not ready to start dating yet. But I don't think I could be with multiple men at once, might get too complicated for me... ;)

SheciaBaby
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM
So u think it's because I'm young ? I like freedom. Dont want anyone on my back all the time. The only issue is these men fall for me..

Quoting bigmama423:

Way back when I was a youngin I did.. :) I haven't dated since, and I'm not ready to start dating yet. But I don't think I could be with multiple men at once, might get too complicated for me... ;)

Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

If I sleep with one on Sunday and then another one on Tuesday and then one on Friday and another next Wednesday when he's in town...that's still sleeping with multiple men at once.     

Quoting SheciaBaby:

What if u separate them. Like u have five men.. U sleep with 1,2,3 ...just different times. Like number one comes in on business.. His turn. Number two is off on Thursday. Etc.
Sounds complicated huh?

Quoting Nisha929:

SheciaBaby
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM
You said u worry about getting g pregnant. Easier pinpoint.
I'm just messing with you girl ! Lol

Quoting Nisha929:

If I sleep with one on Sunday and then another one on Tuesday and then one on Friday and another next Wednesday when he's in town...that's still sleeping with multiple men at once.     

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Sounds complicated huh?

Quoting Nisha929:

Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:59 PM

laughingYou silly!

Quoting SheciaBaby:

You said u worry about getting g pregnant. Easier pinpoint.
I'm just messing with you girl ! Lol

Quoting Nisha929:

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Sounds complicated huh?

Quoting Nisha929:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN