Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He said what?

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:54 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have been dating a guy who seems different but I just haven't decided if I liked him. He seems nice enough...but then friday night we were out with my sister...a song comes on and he blurts out..."This is my favorite mastur*ation song." No one says anything...then he says "Really it is!" My sister laughs...

I just about died, I was so embarrassed. What would you say to that?
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
larafrost
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Lol. Next time yall are alone tell him tmi is not always a good thing.
Saurusmom8
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummmmmmm.... I would just remain silent and let his stupidity echo off of the silence. Then blog about it on CM. :)
bluedeaj
by Deidre on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM

I just cracked up laughing.  I have no idea how I would respond to that.  How old is your sister?  Are you and her close?  He'd have to be careful saying something like that around my family... my stepdad is king of TMI and would probably say something to embarrass the crap out of everyone after that comment LOL

bjane01
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
My sister and I are close so it was funny. I was doing everything I could not to die laughing. He seemed so serious.

I just can't see if I want to date him anymore. It was just too wierd of a thing to say!

Quoting bluedeaj:

I just cracked up laughing.  I have no idea how I would respond to that.  How old is your sister?  Are you and her close?  He'd have to be careful saying something like that around my family... my stepdad is king of TMI and would probably say something to embarrass the crap out of everyone after that comment LOL

Heath77
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
To me if you haven't decided yet if you like him and now this I would take as you needing to trust your intuition about this guy. I'd be laughing and thinking omg, but idk. That is pretty odd and tmi if you ask me. I am quite speechless.
Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM

If he's embarrassing and inappropriate while dating then he will be the same throughout the entire relationship. I will think twice about continuing along w/ him.  

deltathree
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

that's really odd - red flag if you  ask me

TurtleMami
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Lighten up, what he said is funny

sid1083
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Funny or not, because it's still early enough in the relationship and you're on the fence I'd cut my losses and move on. That is not something that really requires any sort of response.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)