Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

The sucky part of being a single mom

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 15 Replies
I'm sick and bd is supposed to visit with my son today but I haven't heard a word. He told me that he works at 3 today. I need to go to the grocery store. My throat is sore and my nose and ears are plugged up. I bet bd will likely flake today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
larafrost
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I hope u feel better !((((hugs n a tissue))))))
dawncs
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM
3 moms liked this

There is a good chance he will be in and out of your son's life. I know it i hard to hear. He could come when he is trying to impress a girl or has a wife jealous of child support. Hang in there! It does get better over time.

Dawn
Innovative Cookbook Writer and Internet Resource Research Writer
Check out my books at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/dawnlucan

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM

feel better  I hope you're feeling better quickly.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Did he show up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
So true! I can always tell when ex h is trying to impress someone!

Quoting dawncs:

There is a good chance he will be in and out of your son's life. I know it i hard to hear. He could come when he is trying to impress a girl or has a wife jealous of child support. Hang in there! It does get better over time.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I have been dealing with this for years now. He works on weekends and he does have a gf. He may be hung over if he forgets or is late. Most of the time when he says he will be here he shows up. He wants to see my son just on his time pretty much. He hasn't given up though. I know how he is he is pretty predictable. I don't rely on him.

Quoting dawncs:

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Feel better
L.I.MOMMY1980
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I know what you mean I had one of those days also but I realized there's nothing I can do to control him so I focus on me & DD & move on with my life he's missing out
Chelsea_rh
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I hope you feel better. I'm sorry bd is acting that way. Bd and i have opposites work schedules both working Monday thru Friday. He said he could watch Her a cpl days a week before he has to go to work. He said that a few months ago. Girl he's only done it once. But he does call/text to ask about her. And he speeds time with her almost every wknd.

Do you have anyone that can watch baby for a few hours so you can get a break?
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I hope you feel better soon!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN