Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm just became single. My SO left me. He says it's for the best and we are better off parents. I agree in ways but upset he didn't want to try to work things out. Now I feel lonely and hate the fact of not being able to have my son everyday. I am trying to be strong and happy around my 9 month old son. He is my motivation and passion
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Chelsea_rh
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
You'll be fine. Bd and i fought a lot. I stayed 9 long months after i was sure things weren't going to work. Now we get along fine, he see dd on wknds and he's a better dad now than he was before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bentleysmom0213
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Yeah maybe. He is bad financially and immature. But I don't have to worry too much now Bout him. I am just upset I am gonna have to move on and I know it will take time. Do not know where to begin

Quoting Chelsea_rh: You'll be fine. Bd and i fought a lot. I stayed 9 long months after i was sure things weren't going to work. Now we get along fine, he see dd on wknds and he's a better dad now than he was before.
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Welcome to the group, but I'm sorry you're feeling lonely.  It will get easier, I promise.

Bentleysmom0213
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:02 AM

i sure hope so

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome to the group, but I'm sorry you're feeling lonely.  It will get easier, I promise.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Welcome!!
Bentleysmom0213
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Thank you!

Quoting cjsmom1: Welcome!!

Chelsea_rh
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM

just start with loving yourself and your child. Its hard. And then when you meet someone, starting over is even harder girl. But things do get better. Whether or not he is going to step up to the plate, you have to show your son how strong you are and that his mommy loves him more than anyone ever will!

Quoting Bentleysmom0213: Yeah maybe. He is bad financially and immature. But I don't have to worry too much now Bout him. I am just upset I am gonna have to move on and I know it will take time. Do not know where to begin

Quoting Chelsea_rh: You'll be fine. Bd and i fought a lot. I stayed 9 long months after i was sure things weren't going to work. Now we get along fine, he see dd on wknds and he's a better dad now than he was before.

clearlyme
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Stay strong! I just left my husband of 7 years. It has been 2 1/2 months and it is not easy. I don't like being alone, but every day gets better. If you guys fought a lot it is better for your baby to not be in that environment. I was super stressed this last year and now that I'm separated, my generally happy kid is even happier! It will be ok. 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)