Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New Years

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:08 PM
  • 13 Replies

What do you guys do for New Years ?

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Hang out with my kiddo last year we were at a friends house probably the same this year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM

We are usually at home. We did attend a First night celebration one year that was fun.

Chelsea_rh
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM

We used to do things...but its been hard to stay up the last couple years. lol  I think I might try to do something this year, but Im not too sure what just yet. 

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Staying home and watching the ball drop.

happy new year

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I grew up watching this on tv, but have not seen it in years.

have fun!!

Quoting diaperstodating:

Staying home and watching the ball drop.

happy new year

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

this year, me, SO, and all our kids are going to a family party.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM
I'm sure I will be sleeping long b4 the ball drops. Years ago, I would stay up to watch it on tv. One year I went to Times Square to see it drop. It was fun, but never again.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Did you go to Times Square before you had kids or did you leave them with someone? I wanted to go but think it is toooo cold for me and the crowd I could not deal with.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I'm sure I will be sleeping long b4 the ball drops. Years ago, I would stay up to watch it on tv. One year I went to Times Square to see it drop. It was fun, but never again.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I only had my oldest son at the time. It was back in 2005, well, it was turning 2006, & I left my son home with my sister and neice. I haaaaate crowds, and the cold, but I had a really nice time. Glad I got to experience it, but no way would I ever do it again.

Quoting virginiamama71:

Did you go to Times Square before you had kids or did you leave them with someone? I wanted to go but think it is toooo cold for me and the crowd I could not deal with.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I'm sure I will be sleeping long b4 the ball drops. Years ago, I would stay up to watch it on tv. One year I went to Times Square to see it drop. It was fun, but never again.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I always wanted to go just to say I was there  but cold weather and crowds are painful for me...LOL

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I only had my oldest son at the time. It was back in 2005, well, it was turning 2006, & I left my son home with my sister and neice. I haaaaate crowds, and the cold, but I had a really nice time. Glad I got to experience it, but no way would I ever do it again.

Quoting virginiamama71:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)