Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Christmas for my kids by me only as always

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 9 Replies
When it comes to Christmas I've always made my child pick a kid in thier classroom who doesn't have it all we pick a couple of outfits they have out grown to give to them and we also pick they old kids computers because every Christmas they get a new but this year I'm not as stable because of lack employment however I'm doing they give away anyway but my kids are asking for a doll house barbie dolls hello kitty watch and a iPad so I ask thier dad to give me at least 50 on it and one said I have a family now I can't help you the other one said I got to get my car fix they both have great jobs and instead of getting mad I bought it all on my own after I played up my bills I'm so grateful because the God I serve will see you through I want to hate them so bad but I feel its best for me to just let it go because it will hurt me more but since they don't want to help me on food clothes accessories books and education should I not allow them to see my kids I don't want to be a bad mom so I ask my kids do they want to see them but I look at it like this they can take my kids to the park but bring them home and tell could you feed them because I can't buy them a meal I really am starting to get lost I do know ever child needs they father but I don't want my kids to except that in life from aanother man
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 11:31 PM

That is so hard.  It's not fair to you or the kids.  I'm sorry - hugs.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Do they help financially? Men don't realize just how much their actions hurt their kids.
heretolisten
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:19 AM

They don't want to help you?  They don't pay child support? 

mommy52610
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:18 PM
They don't do nothing and and one of them been on child support for 3 years I call every moth to notify them that I've received nothing but wants to come over only when they in the neighborhood one of them pops up out the blue
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I'm sorry their dads don't want to help make Christmas for their children happy.

mommersx4
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM

My son just turned 17. Three years ago, his father remarried. Since then he has not seen our son at all. My son said he says hi on facebook, but that is all. He took me back to court on child support, of course. Had it lowered, way lowered and I don't know how he gets away with this. This will be the third Christmas with no presents from dad, and he just had the third birthday with nothing from his dad. His dad is a CPA and has a law degree. I know my son is so hurt by this. I just ache for him.

mommy52610
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM
You are a strong woman and I thank all y'all for sharing i wish everyone the best I think every child deserves both parents but then again we are blessed to do without
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM
In so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Amazing you didnt use no periods, etc. if they have good jobs? They should be paying child support.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)