Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hey you! Yeah... YOU!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:51 PM
  • 21 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluedeaj
by Deidre on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I was going to go workout but my trainer sent me home cause I'm sick lol.  It's probably for the best.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Oh no!  I hope you get to feeling better soon.  What do you think you have?

Quoting bluedeaj:

I was going to go workout but my trainer sent me home cause I'm sick lol.  It's probably for the best.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I'm just finishing up work for the day, then I'll probably do some gift wrapping and maybe make some holiday goodies.

mommy2zbg
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:51 PM

work until 2 pm then pick my son up from school at 2:30 then to get some cash and go see Santa at a local place in town. Hopefully get a good picture! Then home to finish laundry, figure out what's for supper, get cleaned up, bath/showers and then bedtime!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:52 PM

That probably was a good idea to send you home.  Are you going to go to the doctor?

Quoting bluedeaj:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:52 PM

That sounds like fun. Do you have a lot of gifts to wrap?

Quoting amonkeymom:

I'm just finishing up work for the day, then I'll probably do some gift wrapping and maybe make some holiday goodies.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Oh fun!  I hope you get a really good picture.  How old is your son?

Are you leaning toward anything in particular for dinner?

Quoting mommy2zbg:

work until 2 pm then pick my son up from school at 2:30 then to get some cash and go see Santa at a local place in town. Hopefully get a good picture! Then home to finish laundry, figure out what's for supper, get cleaned up, bath/showers and then bedtime!

mommy2zbg
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM

son is 4. The last couple of years he hasn't really been to fond of Santa. Maybe this year he is better!

not really leaning to anything in particular. Might just be something fast so I can get some stuff done around the house that I didn't get a chance to do this weekend. I'm thinking probably pizza

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh fun!  I hope you get a really good picture.  How old is your son?

Are you leaning toward anything in particular for dinner?

Quoting mommy2zbg:

bluedeaj
by Deidre on Dec. 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM

no reason to go to the doctor, they wouldn't do anythin for me except tell me fluids and rest LOL.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

That probably was a good idea to send you home.  Are you going to go to the doctor?

Quoting bluedeaj:

bluedeaj
by Deidre on Dec. 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Just sick *shrug*  My body aches, I've been getting chills, have a headache, and a stuffy nose.  I'll be better in a few days :)  oh yea, I have a cough too.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Oh no!  I hope you get to feeling better soon.  What do you think you have?

Quoting bluedeaj:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)