Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Anybody into Couponing?

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hey mamas ; Anybody a big couponer on here? I recently seen a post on facebook. A guy uploaded a pic at the grocery store of so much stuff in his cart and only ended up paying 20$.

It got me very interested in wanting to coupon!
Might as well, Saves you money right.

Anyways if any of you are couponers , Can you give me any tips, Apps too download, or Sites to go on too get me started. Anything that would be very helpful! Thankyou!
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Natalia301
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Anybody?
Bribriesmom
by Valentina on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Buy the Sunday paper, go through all the ads including the little magazine because there is coupons in there also. Compare prices, use your reward card &,coupons, extra bucks etc. At target you can use their store coupon & the manufacture coupon at the same time. Also at cvs, don't forget to use those coupons along with the manufature coupons. The bedt advice, start clipping coupons, get a coupon organizer and remember to rotate them out. Some stores will take expired, but rare. You can use coupons,at the 99 cent store & dollar tree now.
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I am not an extreme couponer and don't agree with being so extreme. One of the biggest things is buying the Sunday paper, many couponers buy several papers. Match sale items to the coupons you get/have. Check out thekrazycouponlady.com. There are also tons of couponing groups on here.
TXHulaMama
by Ashli on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to learn too. Not to go to the extremes like on TV but just to be able to put food in the house without being broke until payday. I agree with check out krazycouponlady.com. They tell you exactly where to go with what coupons.

I like using Target's Cartwheel app. You can get some good deals with it. Plus if you fill your prescriptions at their pharmacy you get a coupon for 5% off your purchase after filling 5 prescriptions.

I'm planning to go shopping this weekend so we'll see how it goes!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM
No because I have nowhere to store and most of it I don't use. I do love cartwheel and coupons for most things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karen24
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I used to be more into coupons. Now the Extreme Couponers have ruined it for everyone. Coupons also expire a lot quicker than they used to.

I do still use coupons but not like I used to. Now it's mostly ones for my favorite brands, including coffee. I love Dunkin!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)