Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so grateful that I'm not married ... today's episode just makes me more grateful

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

I called to see where my DD was as her father has her for an extra day because he is leaving to go away for a  month and he wanted more time with her. Well, instead of me being able to hear when he's going to drop her off to my daycare provider (as we agreed) he goes on and on with his issues for his trip. Not my problem but he just has to vent. And now, he doesn't want to take our DD to the daycare providers place and meet somewhere closer. Why? No clue. I just want my DD back. :)

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Heath77
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Do you think he will bring her back or did he bring her back? Is everything ok?

zumbanerd
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, he finally brought her back. I can't say I wasn't nervous. And it was much later than I expected. But she's home now. Right where she belongs :)
dawncs
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:08 AM

You have to realize it can be a control issue or him wanting to spend more time with her. Every time that I have traveled, it feels like that I might have forgotten to pack something. Last time, I forgot my dress for the formal dinners on my vacation cruise. However, they allowed me to still eat in the dinning room even with the lack of appropriate clothing both times in the week I was on board.

zumbanerd
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
He is controlling and ill prepared for going on trips. So, it was a bit of both. When he finally got to the house he was looking for food and stamps. Absolutely unbelievable! He was only supposed to bring her and leave. And pretty much made it my responsibility to get mail out for him on defined days. He could have used online bill pay from the bank, but nope. I didn't give him food and he had to pay for the stamps (this is a regular occurrence him asking me for stamps).

I'm glad he'll be out of the country for a month
deltathree
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM

He asks you for stamps - SMH!  and food - OY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)