Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I never thought Id be here......

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 19 Replies

I never thought Id be the one searching out this group on CM. I never thought I would be a single mom, until December 15th. My Soon to be ex husband came up to me on the 12th and said he didnt think we could make it. I begged him to wait until after christmas. The next day on the 13th, he decided to try to make it work. So we proceeded on with our marriage. On the 15th him and I had an arguement and he walked out the door, right into the home of another woman. I never thought he was cheating, not even for a moment until that day. I never realized he was, I didnt even want to think about it. The next day I filed for divorce as well as got the paperwork ready to be filed for emergency custody of our 2 year old baby boy and our 8 month old baby girl. The last week and a half his girlfriend and him have made it hell on me. I just stopped trying to get him to see the kids. I figured if he wanted to bad enough he could look me up on facebook. I blocked his and her numbers. And Now Im proceeding to pick up the pieces. I have a lot to pick up. I discovered the bills hadnt been paid in 2 months, but she has a houseful of new stuff. I found out where the money went, when I started asking him questions. Im getting ready to move to a place I can afford by myself. It hasnt been easy, but he hasnt exactly made it easy on me either. Im not really hurting, Im kinda relieved its over. He wasnt exactly the best spouse. He wasnt exactly anything. Didnt hold a job, was abusive. Im happy hes gone. But now I have to pick up the pieces and push through everything I can. :) Wish me luck Everyone and thank you!

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briellesmomma
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM
((((hugs))))

Good luck sweetie!
diaperstodating
by Angel on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
meanlilchick
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Hugs and lots of prayers!!
MysticIceWater
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you, I need all of that right now.

Quoting briellesmomma: ((((hugs))))

Good luck sweetie!

superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Im sorry that your going through this at this time !!! BUT... you will get through it !! *HUGS* !!
meanlilchick
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes I agree, you Will get through it. I've been there. :)
MysticIceWater
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I know I will. And I will come out stronger than ever! :) Thank you

Quoting superdivamom727: Im sorry that your going through this at this time !!! BUT... you will get through it !! *HUGS* !!

Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Good luck!
Twisties34
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 11:00 PM

(Hugs) good luck

larafrost
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Hugs (((())))) and prayers ! U r strong !!! Welcome !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)