Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor babies....

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

went to their Dads house in Maryland for Christmas and came back brainwashed.  Daddy lets us sleep with him and xxxx (new fiancee), daddy lets us watch TV in bed until we fall asleep, and the worst, daddy doesn't get to spend as much time with us as you do mommy..... Well, my girls are 3 and 5 and their Dad moved to Maryland from Vermont and was engaged to his GF who he thought was pregnant two months later.  I don't care about all the new family drama bc. I'm thrilled that he will be happy (we never were unfortunately).  I have custody and he has visitation and now I have to pick up the pieces for him making me look like a monster that keeps them away from each other. I actually kind of lost it for the first time and told them that he could come visit whenever he wants in Vermont but that he chose to live there and that it's really hard to visit anymore.  my poor poor babies.... Just when I think the drama is over.... I guess it never will be. As horrible as this sounds, I can't wait until he has a new baby so he can loose the act, stop playing the kids and messing with their heads and just be their dad.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I hate when people try to use their kids as a pawn against the other parent.
Jacksmom11607
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry you have to deal with all this. Mine is not as bad since my son doesn't share much about his time at his dads. But like you my son has to go for a full week for christmas and when I got him back this weekend the worst thing he has said so far is that "Mommy wastes money" When asked where he heard this from  he wont say. I wish that everyone would keep their opions to themselves and stop making the kids suffer. Huggs to you

hnye77
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Right and to top it off, he tells me that he is going to make the kids want to leave me to live with him.  How evil.

Quoting cjsmom1: I hate when people try to use their kids as a pawn against the other parent.

hnye77
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM

As long as you have enough money then it's noone elses business at all... what a jerk to teach kids such negativity.

Quoting Jacksmom11607:

I am so sorry you have to deal with all this. Mine is not as bad since my son doesn't share much about his time at his dads. But like you my son has to go for a full week for christmas and when I got him back this weekend the worst thing he has said so far is that "Mommy wastes money" When asked where he heard this from  he wont say. I wish that everyone would keep their opions to themselves and stop making the kids suffer. Huggs to you

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:46 PM

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)