• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your hopes for 2014?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 72 Replies

What are your hopes for your life in 2014?  

Are you hoping to find new love?  Hoping for a new job or a raise?  Hoping to buy a house?

What are you hoping will happen to you or your family?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I'm hoping to rent a place for my son and I. I'd love to have romance but right now I'm not getting my hopes up about that, they've gotten squashed too many times. Mostly I just want my son to be happy and healthy.

Heath77
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:25 AM
I am hoping to be in a relationship. I am hoping to either work more hours at my job and achieve success with my business or get a better paying regular job. I hope to be more financially secure and to travel. I also hope to see my son still be happy and still excel in school. I also hope to have a better relationship with my ex and to spend more time with friends and family this year and to feel more like my old self again. July 2012 to July 2013 was the worst year of my life so I plan to make this this year wonderful. I also hope to be less stressed and have better health and have the time and energy to get healthy and lose weight.
LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM
I am hoping for an end to court so DS and I can go on a cruise by his birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
morethanamemory
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I am hoping to get through this thing with court, and I am hoping to do well with school, and I am hoping things continue to go well with my boyfriend and I. I am hoping to be a good example for dd
LilShamrock
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:40 PM
2013 was a big year for us, so I'm hoping 2014 will allow us to keep our health and to be a low key year!
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I really hope I find a new job. Finding a nice guy would be great, but a job and new place to live are definitely at the top of my list.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I hope to lose weight and feel better about myself.
I hope to find a new love. I'm tired of being single and lonely.
Musiq_Junkie
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:38 PM
finalize this child support case...graduate from college....get better at couponing
libramoon007
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I hope to travel with my daughter to meet her family she has met but to meet her new baby cousin that she has not met and take her to Disney. To be more organize and get her ready for kindergarten. I also hope to just continue to grow and learn at my job and be the best mommy I can. I want to do more day trips and weekend trips.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I'm hoping to be stress free
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)