• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you react?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 20 Replies

single moms dating and one night stands? cause in my society that would me slutty,unmoral and inappropriate...

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
weeping_angel
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I have no problem with them as long as everyone involved was safe

bluedeaj
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I believe everyone should use protection unless they are in a committed relationship trying to make a baby.

I do have a preconceived notion that anyone shouldn't sleep with a ton of people.  I know how emotionally attached I became after my first time, which was a one night stand.  I can't imagine doing that regularly (weekly).  I feel that sex is a very intimate thing that should be shared between two people that really care about each other.

But, at least practice safe sex if you don't think the same way I do lol.  As long as you're safe than you are being responsible.

Collisa
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Sex outside of marriage is a terrible idea, especially if you have kids. I know that sounds old-fashioned. However, if you don't have sex, you:

Can't get pregnant

Can't get an STD

Avoid getting emotionally invested in a relationship that has no commitment (Men and women experience sex very differently.)

My two cents. :)

sid1083
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I don't react any particular way. It's their choice, and it has no bearing on me or my life.

lunyuny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM
To each their own I guess.
Heath77
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:06 PM
What society is this op? I don't judge women or men. To each their own, but I am my own person and only I should worry about me and no one else.
superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Do what makes you happy .... some people want relationship ... and others just want a booty call.... just because your a mom doesn't mean your any different from any other women in the world.. a woman have needs as well BUT if your going to hook up ....you must be safe and dont bring another baby in the mix !!!! ... its your business !!!
mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I think it's up to the person. Unless you're hurting someone else it's really nobody's business what you do with your body, hopefully people do use protection and their minds, not just their genitals.

Jennyanne322
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Dating someone to where you are in a committed relationship and having sex with any random guy are two different things.
Posting about any fling on FB is slutty and tacky as hell, also.
LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
To each their own just be safe about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)