Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to divorce/single mommy-hood/court-custody drama

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi. New here. Searching for a friend maybe in a similar situation. I have a one year old with my abusive soon to be ex partner. More interested in tips maybe, on how to deal with it all. No family in my state. Trying to make it on my own. In the middle of custody battle/PRE investigation. yada yada....Anyone out there that's been through all this before? 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MandaMom23
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Hi an welcome to the group.  There are a lot of moms here that share some really valuable experience.  I hope things workout with your situation.

BDSMI
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Ex husband was removed from the home--CPS involved for 18 months I eventually got fully sole total custody with NO vistation...long hard fought battle but worth every minute my boys were 4 and 9 at the time.  Ex can only see the boys during supervised vistation and yes we got court order support.  Ask me anything.

readyforhim
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:09 AM

for 7.5 years, the abusive ex has kept it going by being very manipulative and super charming with everyone. You're the abused ex but he may seem like the great guy, just be careful. I'm fighting his sociopathic mind.

LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Welcome to the group! I'm glad you found us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Wlcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)