Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Meet other Moms

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

ok so I have looked all over, church grups play date groups and i just dont feel the need to pay to have my child play with other children or pay to have meetings and support groups. 

I just want to find other single mothers that would like to get together chat and be friends.

by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Hi welcome to the singlemom group !!!... My name is Nakia... my little man is 14 months... im on cafemom to meet other single moms as well !!!!.....

bellydancer1984
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:07 PM

same thing here!! why can't a church have a mom group that is free!! i am in a pretty middle of no where area it is hard enough to find other people let alone people you have something in common with!!

Paigey_Pie
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:27 PM

its hard. i have looked into all kinds of churches not just the one i attend.  i work part time and daycare is ok but i need to get out and do more with my son 

superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:22 PM

I havent tried any churches yet!!!... lol i havent been on any play dates lol...even though i would love to ... i now there many single moms groups in various cities though... have you ladies tried meetup.com ??? i know there is a few groups on there ... some are free and some charge an annual or monthly fee...

Paigey_Pie
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

i have not tried.. i am a little apprehensive. I was debating even on this website. why cant we meet people not on the internet lol 

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Now that ds is older I meet other moms and kids at his sports practices. Another good way to meet moms is at the park or library

roxmom202
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 4:58 AM
I just posted something similar. I have 2 boys, 14 and 3, I. Would love to meet other mommies w toddlers to meet for playdates , my son goes to daycare but i never get the chance to meet the mommies there, i pick him up earlier than most, therefore i never see the other moms. I live near UCR ,
roxmom202
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 5:00 AM
I just posted something similar. I have 2 boys, 14 and 3, I. Would love to meet other mommies w toddlers to meet for playdates , my son goes to daycare but i never get the chance to meet the mommies there, i pick him up earlier than most, therefore i never see the other moms. I live near UCR ,
Paigey_Pie
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Anyone in the Colorado Springs area
TurtleDoveLove
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I would like the same and it's so hard to meet people. People don't seem friendly or they are very guarded. I am a single mom in Southern California area if there are any other single moms looking to meet and have play dates :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)