Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ex boyfriend wants me back but...

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm having way too much fun being single. Geeze I forgot how stress free it was! Yes I love him and no we didn't break up for something severe, it was just in the heat of the moment and I ran with it lol. We dated for 2 years and I've been single for about a month and dam I see y before him I stayed single for 4 years after the breakup with exDH! Don't know what to do, I'm just ignoring the convo w/ him for as long as I can lol .. Just needed to minor vent a bit
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ochoa.mama
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:10 PM

wow... yet you love him? well I can understand the feeling of freedom, (recently single 3months after 5yrs commited) I walked away myself but I miss mine like crazy & prob would go back. sad.... but make some changes if you really love him, let him know you wanna slow things down idk

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE being single 80% of the time. I don't think I'm relationship material at all, so I'm with ya.

BridgetDianne
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this

What will make you happier in the long run? Could you spend the rest of your whole life with him? If not then don't get sucked back into a relationship. 

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:46 PM
3 moms liked this

Can you see yourself settling down with him? What is it you enjoy about being single?

If you don't want to be in a relationship then be honest and tell him that. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

Saurusmom8
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, just tell him. Otherwise you lose his respect later on and you could regret not being honest. If the tables were turned how would you want someone to be if they felt like you do? Would you like to be strung along?

snowhitchic
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I hear you. been single for 7 months and i love it. but i do miss sex, i just been hurt too many times to care about a relationship. i say have fun.
Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Quoting Saurusmom8: Yeah, just tell him. Otherwise you lose his respect later on and you could regret not being honest. If the tables were turned how would you want someone to be if they felt like you do? Would you like to be strung along?

I know I need to speak to him, Im just being a major brat about it Lol no excuses just straight up brat

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:46 AM

If you think there's a chance of getting back together you don't want to cut that tie. Just explain that you're needing time to be committment free to focus on yourself for a while. If he really wants you back he'll accept it and wait. Either way don't just leave him hanging, that's the best way to make him completely give up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)