Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
I think that's how I feel right now, but can't really place it. I am definitely hurt, but maybe it's just a bruised ego.
I broke up with my bf last week. He left with the truck that is in my name and basically left three kids and me stranded. Well he has been calling and stopping by to see if I need anything and has taken me to a job interview, the store, and the kid's school to fill out some paperwork for the bus since I would not be able to drop them off and pick them up anymore. And he "let" me use it to visit my grandma who's in the hospital two hours away yesterday. Well I have been thinking the past few days that this is kind of stupid and maybe I should talk to him about trying to work it out. I asked him to watch dd2 today while I go to my working interview, and planned to have a long discussion with him about everything when I got home. Well the only thing that will be "discussed" is that I am keeping the truck and I never want to see him again. He showed up this morning and passed out on the couch. I really shouldn't have done this (and never did while we were together) but he did it to me all the time when we were together. I looked through his phone. All I have to say is...ugh. He has been talking to a handful of different girls from POF and bars, and has definitely hooked up with a couple of them. Already...really? There's no way I can even consider working anything out now that he's already slept with other people. I'm sure it's his way of dealing with me breaking up with him, but that just reinstates the fact that he is too immature for me. I don't know why it hurt so bad seeing those messages and emails; after all, I did break up with him. But the fact that he can just move on so fast like that...I guess makes me feel like I didn't really mean that much to him. I'm really hurt...and I'm taking the fucking truck now asshole. And now I have to put this all out of my mind for a little while so I can do well with my working interview. Hope you ladies have a better day than I am!
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Replies (11-11):
OlliesandMom
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Damn right you take that truck! My ex moved on from me within hours, and we were married though I'm not sure that really matters. What walks like an jerk, talks like a jerk, smells like a jerk is a jerk. Too bad I can't accept that lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN