Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So BD text me again. Ignore or respond?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

He text me a few days ago saying "It was nice knowing you. I'll be leaving soon"

Two hours ago, I get this:

"Uhmmmm idk how to say this buttttt in all honesty all bullsh** and pride aside. I don't care how much we say we hate each other but I love you, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I know you probably don't want to hear any of this which is fine cause I know we are never going to be together again and it's okay because I have come to grips with that. My daughter doesn't deserve this treatment of not having her parents there raising her together, at least that would make me happy knowing she has us both telling her from right to wrong. I understand if you think otherwise but if so then we will just do it differently. I can't go on fighting with you anymore we can be adults about this for once and just be civil for her. That's all I want...sorry for just letting you know how I feel and to be honest I needed to get this off my chest so I can move on with peace and acceptance to a new life for myself. God bless you and I love you. "

This is is the same ass that used the money his mom sent for DDs Christmas present on his birthday vacation, threatened to put a restraining order against me, always tries getting back with me to get off child support...so there is no way in hell that I'll fall for this. But should I continue to ignore him? Sounds like he's trying to get me to pity him, that's why I haven't replied. 

by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:02 PM
3 moms liked this

He wanted to say all this so he can move on with peace and acceptance to a new life for himself....

than I would not reply and continue to ignore him. He is stepping towards a new life. let him keep moving without interruption.

Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah definitely ignore that txt. Its sound very similar to wat my ex sent me one time & of course it was not sincere smh
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Ignore. He's trying to pull you back in... first the I'll leave forever text that leaves someone like wtf did that even mean?, leaving you wonder for a few days... then comes the 'mature' text- thinking of my daughter first, I'm 'compromising' with you but I'll make it difficult so when we fight, it's your fault bc I made that compromise...

For my ex, it usually goes to the angry text next- fuck you, you're worthless, the worst baby momma I have (mind you, outta the three of us, I'm the only one with custody and not doing drugs).. lol... it hits a few other stages but then it's the rinse and repeat cycle lol
diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Ignore
snowhitchic
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Sounds like the message i got from my ex. ignore it.
brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Ignored :) he won't reel me back in!

bjane01
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Sounds like a text from my ex. It is upsetting on so many levels when he does it. So many levels. I try to ignore it. Otherwise I would go off.

otoole
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:18 AM
ignore. i hate when my ex starts talking that shit. always comes after him throwing me abuse.i always laugh at him.. say sure whatever.
Anica81
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:36 PM
I agree!

Quoting Shy_Dia: Ignore. He's trying to pull you back in... first the I'll leave forever text that leaves someone like wtf did that even mean?, leaving you wonder for a few days... then comes the 'mature' text- thinking of my daughter first, I'm 'compromising' with you but I'll make it difficult so when we fight, it's your fault bc I made that compromise...

For my ex, it usually goes to the angry text next- fuck you, you're worthless, the worst baby momma I have (mind you, outta the three of us, I'm the only one with custody and not doing drugs).. lol... it hits a few other stages but then it's the rinse and repeat cycle lol
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ignore change your number and get the text free app and take screen shots of everything just incase he tries to take you to court
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)