Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Let's Chat! What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:40 AM
  • 21 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing this weekend?  Celebrating anything?

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmelivi
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:34 AM
With this cold weather don't feel like to do anything.
SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Friday night I hung out with a buddy I hadn't seen for awhile. We hit a couple bars, then another guy I know showed up and I went to his place for awhile, after bar close, just chatting.

Today I'm going to do some work, run some errands, etc. Tonight a friend of a friend's band is playing, so we're going to that. Then there's a dance party thing we're going to check out afterwards, and if that's lame we'll probably do something else.

Tomorrow I pick up my kiddo, and then the temp is suppose to drop below 0 again so we'll probably just stay warm inside.

Ecoseem
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Taking my 6yo boy to a monster truck show....oh the things we do...

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Stay warm!

Quoting Carmelivi: With this cold weather don't feel like to do anything.

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a fun Friday night.  Tonight sounds like fun as well.  

Is your kiddo hanging out with dad this weekend?

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Friday night I hung out with a buddy I hadn't seen for awhile. We hit a couple bars, then another guy I know showed up and I went to his place for awhile, after bar close, just chatting.

Today I'm going to do some work, run some errands, etc. Tonight a friend of a friend's band is playing, so we're going to that. Then there's a dance party thing we're going to check out afterwards, and if that's lame we'll probably do something else.

Tomorrow I pick up my kiddo, and then the temp is suppose to drop below 0 again so we'll probably just stay warm inside.

Cafe AmyS

Oh fun!  lol  Does your son like big trucks?

Quoting Ecoseem:

Taking my 6yo boy to a monster truck show....oh the things we do...

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Yep. She's at her dad's house every Fri/Sat night. :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, every weekend?  Lucky mama, but I bet you miss her.

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Yep. She's at her dad's house every Fri/Sat night. :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:33 PM

I feel the same way.

Quoting Carmelivi: With this cold weather don't feel like to do anything.

colts14
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter's with my ex this weekend so I have to go to his apartment at 6 to pick her up. Other than that, looking for a good movie to watch, catching up on laundry, do the dishes and doing my Women of Grace homework.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN